|°CHAPTER 68°|

CHAPTER 68

DEV'S POV

If a month ago someone said i would stand in between my friend and my girl with my eyes full of tears and heart full of ache i would have laughed at their face but then now I stood in front of Riya and sameer , the fact that my eyes burned with te...

If a month ago someone said i would stand in between my friend and my girl with my eyes full of tears and heart full of ache i would have laughed at their face but then now I stood in front of Riya and sameer , the fact that my eyes burned with tears and heart ached with pain.

Riya someone who came as a soft sweet fresh breath in my life and managed to Slice down my heart ,someone who made me smiled through the chaos .

I was someone who always believed in Love! I was told that it happens when the right person meets the right person on the right time.

And when I meet Riya! I felt it all! Those sparkles, those deep red blushes , those butterflies and those electric shocks.
But little did i know that it was always only me who felt these while my girl was still struck around her Ex love interest.

Right now! I stood in the middle of the what looked like lab! Sameer stood leaning to the wall and Riya was on the bench looking down at her fingers.

It was the hitting me, Sameer is the guy riya loved in the past and sameer was now my friend and i was unaware of this.

A soft sound of sobbing and I looked around to find her sitting in the bench wearing a orange tee ,her curls falling on forehead

No matter what! A look at her and i felt like my blood was on fire, i hated seeing her like this.
With Those eyes which always sparks love but now tears! And the fact i might be the reason for her tears made me want to hate myself.

Things were fucked up. So was I .

I felt betrayed, i did not expect riya to hide something! Especially when I thought i know everything about her

And sameer- I was walking through thorns to make him comfortable but i had no idea he was a gifted man.

I would have fought every man who wanted  Riya but i can'd fight the one she wants. Right?

Notching the silence in the room Riya looked up and walked towards me

No please no please no please........

I wanted to say but I couldn't i felt my tongue tied to my mouth,something from her mouth would definitely trigger my angry and i would do something i would regret.

"Dev! I swear on the things I love the most on this universe! I never wanted to hide anything from you" she said , she looked vulnerable and i hated the fact that i was the reason for it.

"But you did Riya!"

More than angry! I felt betrayed my insides were breaking down and i stood watching helplessly.

"Th..that day when you confessed this is what i wanted to tell you dev!" Riya said

"Tell what Riya? That sameer was the man who you told to me?"

She looked away to sameer, as if she wanted someone to help her , as if this situation was suffocating her.

Oh same Riya same!

"Dev I-" her lips shivered as she looked away.

"You fooled me Riya! You lied to me! You betrayed me! You hided things from me especially when you know i liked you" i said and she looked at me nodding as no

"I..I really did not expect Sameer to show up dev! What will I do? What shall I do? My brain believed that he left me and went but When he magically showed up in Bangalore in my college... what do you expect me to do? I...I had no idea he was your roommate " riya explained

Right! She has no idea but after that? She knew ! She knew what she was doing and angry pumped hard in my veins as i looked around

"You won't have said me if i didn't find this out today riya " i said! This was also something which killed me, if not today i would have been a fool always.

"Dev! I really hate how your treating this now! I didn't cheat on you or something! Whatever happened was in the past..." riya asked , the tears in her eyes dried up and angry started reflecting.

"Cheat? You are not getting this Riya! You guys fooled me! I deserved knowing whatever fuck was happening around me! At least when i was falling head over heels got you" i shouted .

"Dev!" This time it was sameer who called me!

I am angry on riya, I feel hurt  but with sameer i feel disappointment and deeply hurt and betrayed.

He was someone i grew closer after my boys!

"Calm down please! Riya has nothing to do with this! I agree hiding this from you was a bad idea but then what do you expect me to do when i see you falling for someone who has been with me throughout my life?" Sameer asked

"I know Riya ! She really did not wanna hurt you! Nor do i" he said

But what i saw in his eyes were different, it screamed " i knew riya better! She loved me, she wanted me not you"

"Dev-"riya started whom i stopped

"If you guys really wanna do something to me then don't show me your face" i said and watched tears yet again escape her eyes

Clenching my hands into a fist i walked out from the lab, Aravind had called me a good 20 times.

The situation outside the campus was going worst and i assume aravind wants to find Vikram hence he called.

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : author_rithika

Me to every couple after goa trip