|•CHAPTER 106•|

CHAPTER 106

AUTHOR'sPOV

( i have been giving updates frequently! I need rewards in form of your comments!🥹🫶🏻)

It was the big day! The final sports day of her school and Aditi was eagerly getting ready as much as she wanted to love this time

It was the big day! The final sports day of her school and Aditi was eagerly getting ready as much as she wanted to love this time. This work overload just made it impossible for her to breathe and so genuinely she felt happy that it is getting done.

Today it was strange though! Her husband who would general roam around .behind her early in the morning! Asking her if she wants a drop, or making her full course meal and says it as breakfast. But today he was no where to be seen since Lakshmi aunty was in leave for the next 3 days . Aditi assumed he must have some early morning practice or somewhat.

Or what ig he started ignoring her cause he was tired of waiting?

Sighing! She looked at the mirror for once and smiled in satisfaction. Deep down she wished he saw her in this attire.

Today she was in no mood to walk to her school and with that heavy saree nah nah nah! Oh how she would have agreed for a ride from her husband immediately right now

" Mam, sir had asked me to drop you in school " driver said and Aditi looked at him

Oh that man!

"Where is your sir now?" She asked

"No idea mam" he said

"Right let's go" she said and sat in the car.
All the way to her school , she could not help but feel like that old Aditi who waited to see him . She felt herself looking at each person hoping to find him and she herself was aware of it .

Suddenly something got her attention! The car entered into the school building and all she saw was her husband's banners and posters all around the campus saying he was the chief guest of the event! Of course of course the great basket ball player? Things flashed the possibilities.

She had no idea about these cause she was in charge for the drill and stuffs . She had no idea about the organisation.

She got down the car and looked around her campus as of she was seeing this for the first time. Everywhere she turned a huge banner and posters of her husband smiling brightly, playing his match, winking at the people popped up.