|°CHAPTER 15°|

CHAPTER 15

AUTHOR'S POV

Keerthana sat there on that brown leather sofa in her brother 's apartment wondering why life seems so boring recently

She could not help but think about how bad the last day went!

It was a shameful lie if she says that she did not imagine she and arjun actually being a good friend.

She apologized cause she wanted goodness and a bond with him.
But he proved her wrong.

Arjun was a guy who loved to play with fire and keerthana was a perfect match for him.

It seemed unwell for her that arjun was winning! She hated how he occupied her brain and was draning her soul out.

Sighing she looked around when a small photo frame of Aravind,Vikram ,dev and arjun was placed aside the bike models.

She could not help but notice the devil who stood smiling as dev placed two fingers in his head like horns

Ahh how perfect!

Her phone rang and it was Riya!

"Yes riyuuu!" She answered

"I am bored! This is not happening the last class i will attend so please get back to college after finishing your work" riya told and with her voice keerthana could guess how bored and frustrated she was.

"Alright! Just carry my backpack with you!" Keerthana told and riya ended the call.

Keerthana felt hunger and Arjun's thoughts eating her brain made her feel hunger even more.

She walked over the kitchen and grabbed the milk packet from the fridge.

Pouring the milk packet into the bowl, she turned around to grab the chocolate powder when she suddenly, unnecessary felt someone's presence.

She could feel it, smell it and also her guts were shouting.

"Aravind make me one toooo!" Arjun yelled as he walked into the kitchen.

Keerthana felt scared and she turned around and screamed her soul out looking at that 5'11 feet tall man infront of her with a clay mask in his face.

"WHAT THE FUCKKK!" she shouted

"Relax relax relax it's me it's me it's me" arjun shouted back.

He was wearing his white vest and black trousers, his hairs were pulled back with a Curly bent hairband and his face with a skin care mask .

Keerthana finally relaxed and sat on the kitchen floor holding her chest.

"Ufff!"

"You okay?" He asked as he too slid down in the floor , sitting in his feet .