|•CHAPTER 101•|

CHAPTER 101

AUTHOR's POV

It was Sunday! Probably the best day to chill and relax but then Vikram sat in a temple watching his girlfriend stand in that long line of queue for a small cup of curd rice

Never mind! He gets to stare at her a little extra! Been a week since she stopped giving her cold attitude to him and melted like a butter in his arms! With few kisses and quick peaks  , tensed at the morning thinking of the travel she had to do for the office.

Life started being good to him !  But there was this fear! He knew this girlfriend boyfriend relationship should end and start a new term of relationship as life partners and thinking of that made him think of his father.

6 years passed! Did he changed? Did he miss him? Will he get the love he always yearned for from his father? He wondered

"I don't think soo! I'll share this with you this is delicious and i am gone not give you even a single bite" aishu said as she stuffed her mouth with the food

Vikram could not help but smile as he slowly tucked her hair behind her ears.
She looked heavenly in that green saree! It was rare she wore saree but when she did she surely knew how to kill that look !

"Eat all you want love! " he said but then Aishwarya was too busy to reply.

She liked this not the curd rice but the phase her life was right now! It felt surreal . She told her girls about it and of course they felt happy for her .

Currently sitting next to him in the car and watch Vikram drive she could not help but notice her wrist.it was weird seeing him empty handed and that made her so something! She removed her hair tie and pushed her hairs to a side and passed the hair tie to him.

"Thank god! I was planning-to steal it " Vikram said grabbing it from her making her smile

"Stupid!" She laughed

"Never mind! I'll be stealing all your hair ties for forever since now!"

Aishwarya looked at him and blinked while he concentrated on driving .