|°CHAPTER 25°|

CHAPTER 25

AUTHOR 'S POV

"I will !" Reliped a dull Aishwarya who was on the verge of having a break down

"God! I don't understand why you are so arrogant to use just words to reply to me and not the sentences " yogashree- Aishwarya 's aunt and harini's mother said.

Her voice is full of venom just like her thoughts.

Aishwarya smiled at her softly.

"Sorry!" She told back immediately.

It was almost gone by 4 hours  since she came to visit harini on her insistence and her ill -luck .

Aishwarya accidentally visited harini on the day her mother had visited and ever since that she was getting lectured ,judged, bullied and mentally abused .

She looked tired and worn out.
The one thing Aishwarya was weak and stumbled for support was her family.

Losing her loving parents at the age of mera 10 for an accident.

Life had never been the same to her!

Suddenly her room was taken away , suddenly her aunt had her custody , suddenly the sweet aunt was rude , suddenly her cousin stopped playing with her and started bossing around

The little Aishwarya was clueless and wondering what was wrong! It took 3 girls (keerthana,riya and aditi) and 2 years to make her understand that it was none of her fault.

The amount of mental torture she had to go through since her early childhood sometimes reflects and that's why she was always termed as the silent, arrogant girl who would never talk untill you do but if she does she won't shut up.

"You really have changed in the very few days of college Aishwarya" said harini who was sitting comfortably on her sofa.

Aishwarya immediately checked herself .

She was wearing a red title neck top and a geram blue jeans.
She was like always!

"Me?" She asked and harini nodded with a Smug expression.

"Let her go! Harini go change your clothes" said yogashree as she folded the clothes and looked at her Aishwarya top to bottom.

Aishwarya did not feel comfortable! She felt like a fish out from water.

Her feet slowly tapping the floor, finger fidgeting and her teeth biting her lower lips in anxiety.

She should feel safe with the woman who calls herself as her family right? Then why does she feel this?

Simple! Yogashree was jealous of Aishwarya! Even though Aishwarya was the only daughter of her brother, yogashree always envied how Aishwarya had everything but harini nothing.

"I...I shall leave!" Aishwarya took her leave and walked out from their house.

Harini and yogashree recently shifted to banglore as harini too studied in the same institute as Aishwarya did .

Vikram! Who just passed by saw someone very familiar

Walking on the footpath slowly yet silently lost in thoughts ,she had her long hairs into curls and left out for free and her hands at each other elbow as if she was  hugging herself .

"Hey aryaaaa!" Vikram called her excitedly as he stopped his red royal Enfield and walked to her.

Aishwarya gave out a small smile to him and stood looking at him trying to gulp down the lump in her throat.

The way yogashree guided harini made her miss her mother and Aishwarya did not know how to express it.

"You okay?" Vikram asked and Aishwarya took a deep breath and nodded as yes

But Vikram was not satisfied! Something in her was off .
Maybe the way her eyes did not shine or the usual glow in her face missing or maybe how she stood aimlessly on the footpath.

It took all the guts in Vikram to stop himself from giving her a hug and pull out all the sadness in her.

Aishwarya stood there for a minute and watching Vikram standing beside her .

She did not know what to do and talk, she was not even in the mood to talk.

She wanted to run to her gang and rant it to them and then sit under the sky and cry for a while.

And watching the radio machine Aishwarya being this quiet Vikram knew something was off - first of all it was not his place to worry but he will and that's Vikram.

Aishwarya slowly started walking and Vikram dragged his bike matching her pace.

"Get in! Aishwarya Imma drop you at the flat and go" he offered and Aishwarya nodded as no.

She wanted to walk alone in peace.

He was in no mood to let her walk alone when she looked all sad .

A few more minutes of walking and Vikram walking beside with dragging his bike.

Aishwarya felt pity! She now did not want to go with him but wanted him to go away.

he stopped near Pani puri stall and Aishwarya too immediately stopped.

"Bhai! Two plates " Vikram told and placed one bowl in Aishwarya 's hands

"I did not bring my purse" Aishwarya said and vikram looked at her for a minute and smiled

"This is for breaking your clips" he said and pushed a puri in his mouth.

"But...but you got me clips already for that" Aishwarya said

"Aye shut up and eat woman" Vikram said taking a puri from his plate and pushing it in her mouth.

"Ahhh my lipstick, Don't mess it up man"Aishwarya said while wiping her lips

Only if she knew how he would mess it up if he could .

•••••••••••••••

Wiping her hands in tissues,she looked at Vikram

"Alright since you wished so much to drop me at flat ,drop me" aishwarya told

"Hey but not cause my legs are hurting,just cause you wanted to" Aishwarya added

"Aye madam! Since I only wished -do get in" Vikram told hiding a smile

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

YOGASHREE-