|°CHAPTER 67°|

CHAPTER 67

AUTHOR' S POV

Aravind and Aditi had  successfully ran into the store room where Aravind was calling dev and Vikram repeatedly through his phone which went unanswered

Aravind and Aditi had  successfully ran into the store room where Aravind was calling dev and Vikram repeatedly through his phone which went unanswered .

"You sure Aishu went with Kiki and Arjun?" Aditi asked to which he nodded and slammed the phone to the table in frustration.

Aditi slowly touched his shoulders
"Calm down! They are gone be alright" she said and Aravind  nodded as he slid down the wall and sat leaning to the wall. Do did Aditi

The outside was a mess by now! The strangers had already started their nasty work! Students ran around the campus to save themselves from getting hurt. Police had also arrived yo the campus now that due to Arjun's call.

"Are you okay?" He asked her after looking at her for a second.

She like always looked pretty in a blue Anarkali top and a small blue jhumkas  Dancing in her ears .

"Let's hope this idiots don't find us here." He said and Aditi nodded

After a minute of silence Aditi started..

"Do you have anything to say Aravind?" She asked and he looked at her and slowly nodded

"I- this... this isn't working Aditi" he mumbled and Aditi looked at him intensely ! She was ready, she knew this was gone hit her but obviously not this soon , not this quick.

A part of her refusing to wake up to this reality!

"You Love me Aditi! " came a brutal answer and Aditi looked away from his face and looked at the wall in-front of her .

"Loving a person is completely different from liking a person " Aravind said , as he continued to look at Aditi for some reaction but all he got was a blank face. As if she was expecting this any time of the day.

"You never said you loved me!"Aditi whispered looking at the wall blankly something in her breaking as she recalled her entire relationship with Aravind .

"Yes cause I like you Aditi! You are a amazing human being but love..." Aravind hesitated as he watched Aditi still starring at the blank white wall in front of her

She had given him a second chance, she ran into the burning building just to save the things she loved but little did she know that this was gone burn her soul.

Aditi recalled What Riya told to Sameer! She told him that he just likes her and should not get carried away with this and now that Aravind said what he felt for her! Aditi just wanted to laugh out loud at herself.

She knew Aravind almost her entire life yet she let this happen to herself! She knew how serious and sincere Aravind could go for winning something and Aditi was something he thought he will win after her agreeing to be his girlfriend.

Right! She knew about Aravind and his dating culture yet she was blinded.
Blinded with love and silly butterflies in her tummy.

Aditi could not even blame anyone not even Aravind cause it was obviously she being the blind here.

Aditi struggled to gulp the lump in her throat and she looked at Aravind with some kinda hope still dancing in her eyes .

Aravind sighed in some sort of relief as he watched at-least an expression in her face.

"So there was no love involved in our relationship ever?!"she asked for the last time,for something to at-least to hit her sense .

Aravind fucking hated how his heart dropped looking at her eyes fill with tears!tears of hope . But he knew she had to let go of that hope in order to understand what was happening !

He slowly nodded and watched a drop of tear escape her eyes and her wiping it immediately with the back of her hand and turn away only to be welcomed with a hard ,rough slap across her face.

It was too sudden that Aravind himself flinched watching her being slapped, they both immediately looked up to find Aditi's elder brother standing there looking as angry and raged filled lion.

"Anna " a whisper left her mouth as she held her cheek which was slapped and stood up

A shocked and confused Aravind stood up too

"I KNEW YOU WERE DOING THIS BEHIND OUR BACK ADITI! I WAS ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT YOU" he yelled and Aditi stayed silent not cause she did not wanna reply! She felt it was too much ! To much for her to handle in a single day

"YOU REALLY HAD THE GUTS TO LIE ON OUR FACE AND HAVE A TRIP TO GOA WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND THEN ROAM AROUND WITH GUYS HERE?!"He yet again yelled and watching Aditi just stood silently letting thing soak in her.

"FUCKING TALK SOMETHING "Her brother raised his hands yet again to slap her when Aravind stopped him.

"What are you doing to her!?" He yelled ,her brother jerked off his hand and held Aditi's wrist and started walking out from the room.

Aditi turned around and looked at Aravind one last time a small sad smile letting it out she walked out with her brother .

Aravind stood watching her go ,the look of her face imprinting in him,the sad smile doing something to him,Aravind slid down the wall - her scent still lingered around him and he stood up immediately and rushed out to the corridors as he watched her being dragged by her brother to the car.

Aravind let out a sigh and decided he will talk to her once the issues with her parents get sorted out, once this college issues is settled off But then Little did he knew that this was the last time he would see her.

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : author_rithik