|•CHAPTER 100•|

CHAPTER 100

AUTHOR's POV

( I know this book is just going on and on but within 15 more chaps this will be done) :)

Aditi woke up to the fresh smell of flowers and hot coffee! She sat in the bed looking around trying to understand that it was finally morning and she has a long day ahead at school

Aditi woke up to the fresh smell of flowers and hot coffee! She sat in the bed looking around trying to understand that it was finally morning and she has a long day ahead at school .

She looked to her side where a coffee was placed and next to it a fresh new white tulips.

What does she do now? Smile? Say the man to stop or just ignore and giggle secretly like she has been doing.

Chocolate, flowers and Pringles had been around the mansion almost everywhere now that Lakshmi aunty started getting annoyed.

Aditi smiled at his efforts! Slowly but definitely steadily he was doing something to her heart and scary how it was working.

She quickly freshen up and got ready in a blue cotton Kurthi suit! Keeping in mind that she had to spend the rest of the day in the hot sun practice.

She quickly freshen up and got ready in a blue cotton  Kurthi suit! Keeping in mind that she had to spend the rest of the day in the hot sun practice

When she walked out the room with her bag! There stood her husband in all his glory!

Why in the holy world men look so good in white shirt and jeans? Is it magic? She wondered but ignoring the warmness spreading in her tummy and the handsome human she started walking away

"Aunty! I took the lunch box! Thanks for it" Aditi yelled pushing the box in her handbag

"Aye wait! I'll drop you" Aravind said like always running behind her

Aditi turned around still walking backwards and nodded and no declining his offer and he pouted at her like always.

"Please?" He asked

"When i am convinced maybe"she said and locked the gate as they both walked in the lawn area

Aditi liked it! She felt loved! Her inner child who lacked all the love since she fell for him was practically dancing around right now. She knew she was pushing him to the limit yet she wanted to try her luck this time! If he wins then they win.