|°CHAPTER 72°|

CHAPTER 72

AUTHOR'S POV

LOCATION : BANGALORE

Panting Hard for breath Aravind bent holding his knees and looking around as sweat dripped down his forehead trying to find someone

"Good Job Man" his friend said patting his shoulders

"Thanks man" he let out a smile and started walking towards the stairs and sat wiping his face and pouring some water on his face he looked around the stairs .

Sure they were atleast a handful of people here just to watch him practice but the entire ground felt empty as his eyes kept on searching for someone

Carrying his bag on his shoulders he started walking  towards his car.All way his mansion appeared his posters and billboards about the next basketball he is gone play.

Just after being dismissed aravind really did not take any effort to rejoin in a college or Finish his degrees. He had his concentration fixed on basketball ball and maybe that paid off well .

He had everything now! Fame,Money ,his parents were happy and proud for him , his passion was his career now ! He achieved his goal life was good it should be good for him.But something felt void,something empty in his soul that words failed to explain.

Right after he knew how Keerthana and Arjun had been dating! A part of him felt betrayed of not knowing this but a part felt bad knowing how ruined their relationship is now.

According to him Kiki and jun broke up because of him and for some reason the universe allowed him to believe this for six years straight.

Walking into the empty dark mansion!he looked at his phone there sure were a plenty of notifications but none of them from his people.
Especially from that one inbox where his messages laid unanswered for almost six years now.

The Amount of time he would have heard the caller tune say her phone was busy no matter at what time of the day he called made him slowly understand that she had blocked him.

Messages were sent by him but none were seem or answered. He really thought he could mend whatever happened that day! He trusted in their friendship but lil did he knew that he could never get to see her again .

**************

LOCATION: BANGALORE

"Right okay Sir ! I'll look into that" Arjun's PA said and Arjun nodded as response his eyes focused on the blue file in-front of him.

His assistant started walking away right when a tall female figure walked in with a red dress looking dead pretty yet Arjun sat unimpressed and least interested .

"Heyyy " she called with a sweet smile and Arjun spared her a glance

"Hello!" Came a dry answer to her. Letting out a soft sigh she turned to him again with a soft smile.