|°CHAPTER 16°|

CHAPTER 16

AUTHOR 'S POV

"Let her go!" Arjun sounded non interested

"No! It's not that it's just that...that" aravind struggled with words

"That?" Dev asked raising his eyebrows

"That ! Roshan is a complete stranger to her and she should not trust anyone and go on a  date !" Aravind completed and arjun nodded his head

"Makes sense! But she is a adult and she can date anyone she wants or go on dates with anyone" arjun said taking sips from his water bottle

"Yep! He is right!" Dev added

Currently aravind,Vikram,dev and arjun were in a empty classroom discussing the economic problems of the world ,why csk is the best team ,why it's always nice to bunk class rather attend and finally aravind ranting about the Sunday date with roshan which Aditi had to go.

It would be a shameful lie if the boys pretend that they do not know what happens around aravind and aditi .

The weekend night out use to end with a drunken aravind blabbering about what happened in the last study session with Aditi.

But then ask him if they are more than friends? They answer would always be no but words lie but eyes don't .

•••••••••••••••

And here Aditi , riya and keerthana were in search for empty class room.

Almost every room had classes going on and they were tired

Especially riya, she was pmsing and it was dangerous to herself and to the people around her to piss her off.

Aishwarya had classes so it was only the three of them and they entered the room where the boys where sitting in the last bench .

It was funny how keerthana noticed arjun first among the four ,arjun who was sitting leaning to the wall in the last bench also noticed keerthana and the other girls entering the classroom.

A bottle green t-shirt with black jacket and black pant! Arjun looked causal yet Charming
She saw him a few hours ago in a clay mask and now keerthana knew the secret of his charm.

The girls sat vertically parallel to them .

Arjun could feel the fire balls keerthana was throwing to him through her eyes yet he stayed unaffected and ignored her.

The man just had a ' do not disturb my sister ' class for an hour .
So he pulled his backpack and placed his bottle inside.

And that's when dev noticed riya to walking in with them, it was a rare sight for him to watch a frown on that ever smiling face of hers.

And for some reasons he had a strange urge to wipe that out and pull her cheeks into a smile.

It took the girls a minute to settle down in the bench placing their bags away.

Riya immediately laid her head in the bench and closed her eyes.

A few minutes passed ,dev could clearly watch riya struggling to fall asleep with his friends and her friends talking.

He did not know but she looked tired and wanted to help her! He had no idea how so he just stopped talking and leaned back to the bench with his hands folded across his chest.

According to him atlest him not talking will help reduce the noise pollution in the room and let her sleep.

Riya opened her eyes for a minute and looked at dev watching her , he like always smiled at her and she did to

Riya knew Dev's voice a little too well and realizing he stopped talking for her to sleep made her smile.

"Half an hour more and Aishwarya 's classes will be done!" Aditi told rubbing her palms together

And that's was when Aravind realised the girls were around and Aditi was present too.

He looked up at her and she like always flashed a smile at him.

Aravind gulped! He liked how her eyes twinkled for a minute it was rare he catches that but when he does he makes sure he enjoys that.

Aravind thought it was all fun to ignore the feeling he had right now but not even in his dreams be thought it's gone be a tougher.

He had no idea why but he wanted that date of hers to stop or something to happen.

He was jealous and he could not realize that! He somewhere somewhat feared Aditi was gone leave him.

"Aishwarya?" Vikram who was quiet till now asked

"Yes Aishwarya! She is the one I gave the eco club form!" Aditi told.

Vikram looked like he was about to achieve something.

"You mean Aishwarya Reyansh?" He asked again and Aditi nodded.

It was slowly hitting him that the girl who he was searching was Aishwarya and the Aishwarya is one of the member of eco club and he was the head of eco club and he had tons of chances to meet her and be around her.

It was rare that the robotic Vikram was smiling, and searching for a girl

Aishwarya did something to him that made his heart smile and soul shine.

He  regreted texting her that quick! He could only imagine how much she would have freaked out watching a stranger text her like that.

But he doesn't regret calling her Arya!

Vikram stood up from the bench so did arjun.

"What happened?" Arjun asked.

"Gotcha go somewhere" Vikram whispered before running out from the classroom

"Hey wait let me join you" arjun ran behind him

And dev sighed in relief !
Two people out and less noise

Less noise = more sleep

The rest was aravind, keerthana and Aditi

Aditi and keerthana were busy in playing tic tac toe and aravind was lost in thoughts .

Making the class fall in complete silence.

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

THE GIRLS WALKING INTO THE CLASS LIKE: