|•CHAPTER 103•|

CHAPTER 103

AUTHOR's POV

Aditi sat slowly clapping as her husband played around the ball in the court

Aditi sat slowly clapping as her husband played around the ball in the court. Her heart swelling up in proud and happiness as the audience cheered for his every move.

This is what he wanted years ago back when he played in a empty court with only her as his audience. She felt immensely happy that he reached the right place in his career.

Watching him jump high to throw the ball in the basket! Aditi could not help but smile so brightly. Oh how she missed watching him play.

Through Aravind had to beg, crawl and put up a whole damn drama to invite her over the match. He know felt it was all worth it when he turned around scoring a point only to find her clap and smile so proudly and happily at him that he felt a different energy run in his vein.

Years back when they were together Every time he use to turn around he will see Aditi but after that un fateful years . Aravind hated looking away from his game cause he knows his Aditi would never be there. But now oh how his heart explored with happiness.

Maybe all he needed was her?
She supported him when he lost control,She stood beside him when he was alone. She held his hand when he needed it the most.She believed in him when ceased to believe in himself.

Thinking back all these he wanted to leave the world on her feet, bring stars and moon down.

When the match had come to the end! Aravind was forced to send off his teammates before he can run back to his wife who now sat in the stairs of the court waiting for him. While she talked in the call

It had become a habit to him , to Staring unknowingly at her Adroable eyes when she is busy working or doing the most random stuff. Her glossy lips, when she is busy reading or trying to eat a grape , Her dimpled cheeks when she is busy smiling,
And her angelic face when she is busy napping. More than habit it started to become a beloved job and there was no complain from his side .

He knew he had no right to touch her, crave her like air, but he did both. And when he sees her the first thing in the morning he knew he was the luckiest man in the world .

He did and he himself became the most craziest man alive around her. He hided things around just so she could talk to him on her own, turned up the Ac at night so that she would cuddle in cold. It felt stupid and silly but was worth it.

Hey! But little did he know all his secret atrocities were seen, liked and enjoyed by his beloved wife?

To his own liking he quickly sent off all his team mates and jogged to his wife and sat a stair below her with his elbows resting on the stair.

"How did i do?" He asked

"Amazing as always " she replied with a smile

"Hearing from you ! Then yes i did amazing i agree " he said and she smiled nodding

"The day you stop being cheesy is the day Bangalore is free of traffic" Aditi complained

Aditi couldn't help but admire his muscular frame, which was complemented by a calm yet determined expression on his face with a cheesy smile . She noticed a small injury on his hand, his knuckles were bruised and without a second thought, she took out a bandage from her bag and gently applied it on his wound.

Aravind looked into her as he continued doing her job and in that moment, he felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude and love for her.

"Aravind, you need to take better care of yourself. This cut looks deep," Aditi said, examining his hand

Aravind smiled, touched by her concern. "I'll be fine, Aditi. Don't worry about me."

He took her hand in his and softly kissed her fingers

" i would even beat myself to bleed! For you to willingly touch me" he whispered as Aditi withdrew her hands from her.

She looked at him for a second,she didn't like the things he said especially right now.

" I don't hate you Aravind , i never did and i will never not" she said

"Whatever you're doing now, whatever you feel now ! Stop it and be the Aravind you always were. Your Pringles will come back to you " Aditi said

" if done staring at me shall we leave? Cause i am hungry " she asked

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : __author.rii__

SHORT UPDATE❌ I AT LEAST UPDATE🗿

Also the most dramatic chapter i have ever wrote and guess you nor me can do anything about it .🧍🏻‍♀️

🧍🏻‍♀️