|•CHAPTER 108•|

CHAPTER 108

AUTHOR's POV

Sameer stood there and gave a smile to them

Sameer stood there and gave a smile to them. Riya was too stunned to even breathe looking at him while dev left out a deep breath and the sight around him gave him a reality check that it had to sorted .

Dev smiled back at him and shook his head with him while Riya held dev's other hand and looked at him

She knew she had to stop everything before things get ruined .

"We will leave" she barely whispered as her chest filled with fear.
Dev removed her hand from his hand and looked at her as he cupped her cheeks.

"Trust me if not now! It's gone be never!" He said stroking her cheeks and turning towards Sameer who watched these with the most calmest smile looked at Riya and nodded

"Coincidence Riya! I just wanted to visit here before leaving! I did have any idea you guys will be here" said Sameer

"Where have you been sam?" Dev asked

"It's been years! Not a single message or call from your side? " he added

"I was here! Not hidden but just stepped back. After you guys left the college I saw the true face of people around it was hard honestly to mingle with them especially after having such a great best friend like you dev. But i guess i did survived the college and later joined my father in his business " Sameer finished all the time a smile in his face like he is gone achieve something great.

Dev nodded as if he understood and looked at Riya ! She had been silent the whole time.

"It was you right? The flowers?" She asked for the first time and yet again Sameer nodded smiling

Dev turned around cluelessly and waited for then to talk

"I knew it was from you the moment i saw the flower choice " Riya added chuckling

"But that sorry note in it? Why is it Sameer?what is it for?" She asked and that's when it flashed to dev that she had been receiving flowers back in Paris with a sorry note .

"You deserve it Riya! Since the day I laid my feet in your life I had done nothing except causing you pain . No amount of sorry or flowers would even heal what i have Done to you but at-least you would smile on a bad day seeing your favourite flowers was the reason i sent it to you! Sorry if that was annoying " Sameer said while Riya looked at him , his eyes trying to fetch some emotion or a lie but nothing it was all genuine too genuine that she looked away from his face.