|°CHAPTER 23°|

CHAPTER 23

AUTHOR 'S POV

Aravind sat on the basketball court stairs waiting for Aditi to show up

A week has passed since he had decided to seek help from keerthana.

Aravind had tired 250 ways to try saying keerthana that he wanted to date her friend but none worked cause keerthana seemed like she was lost somewhere.

Her eyes glowy and shocked expression as if she saw Lucifer out from the hell.

Aravind thought it was something about exams and stuff cause he knew his sister was someone who would sometimes go into that mood often.

Aravind had just finished his basketball practice and had called Aditi to show up Saying he  had some doubts in the subject which he knew she knew better. Well man forgets the existence of Google when it comes to Her. He had his exams tomorrow and he knew almost nothing.

Having got rid of his sister and her unreadable expressions and aditi's other mates and his mates he finally wanted nothing but  some time alone - nah - time for study with Aditi.

"Hey Aditi, I was wondering if..shit..No. Hii Pringles, you remember that day I promised.. wait when did I? Okay Oi Aditi!"aravind tried practicing

He decided he will slowly start his steps ,he will slowly ask her out and then say his sister? Or maybe they date and then inform her! Like a sweet surprise.

But aravind knew keerthana would throw her sandals at him  no matter what !

"Haan I'm here" Aditi told and aravind turned around to her with his eyes wide in shock

"Wait were you here the whole time"he asked

"Huh. I just came when you said Oi to the empty court"Aditi answered

Aditi was dressed up in a black knee length frock, her hairs pulled together with a clip which she stole from riya and her kohle filled eyes looking at aravind.

As if she wanted to look at his eyes and read his soul and heart.

Aravind was still in his jersey and the basketball was still in his hand.

"Oh. That's it" Aravind smiled reassuring himself. He wanted to ask her out on a date.

He did fear rejection from her - more than the ego damage it was from her rejection comes and he didn't want to face that. Though, he was well aware of those doe eyes that shimmer everytime his eyes met hers.

"Aditi, umm.. Pringles I just wanted to know what would you like for  dinner?" He finally spoke. Seeing her confusing eyes that blinked frequently.

He let out a breath

"Zomato or swiggy?" She asked pulling her phone out

God knows how anxious aravind was.

"Nah! Let's go to a good restaurant and have a good meal with some good talks!" Aravind said

It took a minute for Aditi to process what was happening yet she pushed her expectations behind and smiled

"Sure! Let's take Aishwarya too She wanted to join us last time when we went to play costume purchase but she was busy (oogling over rohit) " Aditi told

Aravind yet again let out a breath.

"I am asking you out Aditi! Just you and me" aravind said.

His voice was low yet so deep that it sent chills to her spine .

Well Aditi could only hear the husky tone of the words he spoke which she thought she would never hear.

It was her moment to answer the desperate man in front of her and she forgot all the three languages she manage to master. All she could do was relaxing her furrowed eyebrows and smiling widely at him and then laughed like crazy woman.

Watching her laugh aravind was confused yet a pang of happiness hit his chest watching her laugh.

"Where is keerthana and  Aishwarya? Girls come out!" She yelled laughing searching for the girls in the empty court

It hit aravind a few seconds later! She thought this was a prank.

"Aditi!"

"Aravind" she immediately called his name too and aravind could not help but smile at that.

Aditi was sitting a stair above his and he down a stair

"I am serious! I wanna go out for a date with you" He announced

"Aravind... Do not utter words which you do not mean! You know i hate it" adiit said

"But..."

"Dating and relationships are something  which I would not like to play on with people" Aditi said

"I know!"

"Then stop playing!"

"I am not playing aditi! I really wanna go out with you"

The place fell in silence as aravind stopped talking .

"You like me Aditi!" He said as if it was a matter of fact and Aditi nodded

"I do and I also know you don't! Aravind,! feelings are not something to be forced especially this feeling which I feel for you and you do not have to force it on yourself!"

"Ahhh! Aditi i am serious please try to understand "

" We know each other from diaper days aravind " Aditi said

" And you wanted to ask me out after i went out with Roshan?I am not dumb aravind "

Aravind pressed his forehead in frustration and looked at her

"The feeling you feel now is not something great ! It's your 'I will get this' character overtaking and I aravind - I am not something you would want to play with atleast in this case " Aditi finished her Ted talk and looked at him.

"What if i prove all your theories wrong and win you?" Aravind asked after a minute of  silence

"Aravind! I would always run slower if it was you  who was chasing me!" Aditi told as she stood up from the stairs

"Good night and stop thinking much! Think as much as you want after your exams and now go study!" She said before going back to her scooty

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

ADITI TO ARAVIND AT THE END OF THE CHAP: