|•CHAPTER 104•|

CHAPTER 104

AUTHOR's POV

Keerthana hated how this breeze which always use to calm the hell out of her was now making her feel things which made her knees go jelly

Standing in the terrace of her parent's home she stared at the busy city. It was almost evening and there was breeze all over. It seemed like it would rain heavily.

She wrapped her shawl around herself and looked at the distant sunset thinking about the most definite thing she wanted to forget.

Its been 3 days since she saw him! 3 days since they left Goa. Unable to ask him any questions she just dressed up and walked away to the train station and came back straight to her parents home telling them she wanted a break .

Looking at their daughter who never rests asking them a break they knew something was off yet they decided to give her some time.

Keerthana looked down at her hands only to see a sparkling wedding ring and a loose bracket on her wrist. It was his wrist bracket which he had given to her the last time in Goa to open the door and Keerthana had held on it like it was her dear life.

She hated how she missed, how her every cell in the body cried to go in his arms , she could not help but think how good it will be to have only him in her life and lead. A peaceful life .

A loud thunder caught her attention and she noticed het mother was there in the terrace to collect the clothes from getting wet in the rain. Keerthana had not even noticed her walk in until on.

But her mother was watching her keenly.

"What?" Keerthana asked looking at her mother look at her like that

"Your eyes!"

"They look like they are in love!" Her mother told and only Keerthana knew how badly she wanted to break down and cry

Her mother gently pulled her and hugged.

"It's really okay to cry, it's okay to feel emotions. Take a break go for a walk change your mind! Everything is gone be okay?" She said and Kiki nodded still not breaking the hug.

"I'll go to the company! Things are left untouched " Kiki announced while her mother nodded

"Come back quick it's gone rain " she said in her concerned tone as Kiki nodded and jogged down to her car .

Kiki did not mind her dull appearance  nor her dressing. She wanted a peace of kind right now.

Reaching her company! It took barely an hour for her to forget whatever she was thinking and drown herself in work. She just finished a quick small meeting and was coming back to her room when her assistant stopped her.

"Mam! This parcel arrived now it is from sir to you" he said and passed the  parcel

Keerthana took the parcel and walked straight to her cabin and sat on her chair opening the parcel.

It was a pure gold anklets with tiny stars en carved in it  . She immediately knew it was his idea!

Here Arjun was in their home! The silence haunted him . It was her fault in making his house a home and now running away. How dare?

This time he was fed up! How many times will she just run away from him without a explanation? And how many times should he just crawl to her. This time he was stubborn. Yes he missed her - missed her like a man who drowned misses the oxygen.but this time he needed answers why she was running away ? What stopped her in loving him back? What did he do? He was clueless.

Suddenly his phone pinged with a notification saying delivered. And he sighed seeing it. He had ordered the anklets almost a month ago given to customise and it was delivered now . He wondered what she felt seeing it.

Pushing his phone back in his pocket he went towards his company. He had been almost drowning in work to keep her thoughts in bay but the slightest thing reminds him of her .for example the tiny photo frame which lay in his desk .

The door of his cabin pushed open and Siya walked in dressed in a pretty black dress.

"Arjun" she called her voice as tender as possible

"Not now Siya i am busy! Want ever it is we will talk tomorrow " he said

"This can't wait Arjun! Its about you" she said and he looked up at her

"What is it"

"I heard she left you!" Siya said almost like a announcement.

"And now she is back too" said Keerthana who pushed open the door and stood behind her with folded arms.

Arjun who did not notice her watched her with wide eyes! He definitely married a witch .

"You?" Siya seriously sounded shocked and surprised

A few minutes ago! One of her spy in his company had called her to inform about the arrival of Siya. And then Keerthana had no idea how she reached his company in few minutes and stood like a god damn ghost in front of them .

"Yes me! Now if you excuse i and my husband have a important job to take care!" Keerthana said and looked at Arjun who seemed clueless .

Siya looked at Arjun one last time before storming off the cabin.

"We need to talk! Shall we go home" Keerthana asked and he nodded

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : __author.rii__

rii__

SEREIN On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara