|°CHAPTER 03°|

CHAPTER 03

AUTHOR 'S POV

It was a busy afternoon! Keerthana and Aishwarya were running around the college figuring out where Arjun is!

Riya and Aditi were with aravind listening to him talk about how his basketball match was cancelled at the last minute.

Riya looked at Aditi sighing at her to save her somehow from his boring talks but Aditi was so involved in the conversation to notice her friend dying out of boredom.

"You know what? Class yes class i have a class now and i forgot and i should go " Riya blabbered as she walked backwards towards the class .

"I understand why keerthana is like this! " Aravind told shaking his head in disbelief watching riya run

Aditi Chuckled! She was wordless like always

Aditi and keerthana were friends since kindergarten! They practically gree up together so Aditi was kinda always around keerthana which means she was around aravind too!

And just like that she had a crush on him And she couldn't blame anyone for that !

He treated people with respect, had his career sorted, lived his life to the fullest, his vibe pretty enough to make the world smile ~ he was everything Aditi dreamt of a perfect man!

And it was evident that aravind knew about her crush through he never acknowledged it publicly! Aditi knew that he knew !

I mean it was impossible for him to ignore the fact a Girl simply accidentally liked a Instagram post of his which he had posted in 2020 unless she was stalking him or even ignore the sneaky glances she takes at him!

Aditi did not wanna confess her feelings no matter what!
First~ she was scared about his feelings,she had no idea what was running his mind!
Second~ messing something with aravind means messing things with keerthana which Aditi did not want .

"Alright Aditi! I have practice, i shall get going" aravind told

"Okay"

"Do you want me to drop you?" He asked to which she nodded no

"Keerthana told she will drop me!" Aditi told and he nodded and started walking away!

Aditi stood watching, a part of her whispering him not to go and just like that he turned around .

"Hey aditi! You told you want help in  the English play??? "Aravind asked

"Oh yes ! When are you free?"

"After college! Let's meet at our usual place" he told before walking away to court .

                   •••••••••••••••

"How the fuck will it get lost when I kept it in your bag aravind" Arjun yelled as he kicked the floor

"Dai shut up and search properly! Your bike is standing safe and sound in the parking lot and who will steal only your keys leaving your bike! You must have lost it" aravind yelled back

"Arhgghhhgggggg "

Yes ladies and gentlemen! It was keerthana who had stolen Arjun's presious bike keys!

Another 10 minutes passed and the boy gang was tired of searching for the keys!

"You better start Going home now arjun! It's already late and you need to drag this bike of yours too" Dev told

Arjun grabbed his backpack and shoot a dangerous glare towards aravind and walked towards his bike!

Arjun's morning was all perfect before meeting the so called sister of his best friend but after it was collapsed!

Arjun really felt like keerthana was a witch who spelled curse on his day when she glared at him when he rejected taking her to the class!

Lost in thoughts,arjun slowly walked in the side of the road , pushing his bike along with him.

Loud honk sound caught his attention!

A grey Royal Enfield stopped infront of him!
Dressed up in  brown tee shirt and a black jean!

The girl removed her helmet and shaked her head and in the process her long silky hairs removed from that messy bun of hers

"Aye! Looks like Mr.Busy was too busy to even feed your bike some petrol" keerthana taunted

Arjun who watched every micro movement of hers came back to the world hearing her speak!

Not answering her arjun continued to push his bike and walk further

"Hello Mister! I am trying to talk here"she yelled as she followed him

"And it's clear I don't want to talk" arjun told

Keerthana felt goosebumps all over body!

What was that voice? Husky? Base voice? Arghhhhh
Whatever it was but it sure did something to keerthana

"I..i thought of helping you Mr.busy! Seems like you don't want to? let go! I shall leave now" keerthana told and started wearing her helmet!

Nope! Help? nope!  Keerthana? Nope! to arjun? That was not the plan but keerthana had some bug in her brain after hearing his voice!

There are people who have a thing for eyes! But here keerthana had a thing for voice!

"Just help me reach my apartment for my extra keys! I lost mine" arjun told his eyes wandering all around the area expert her !

"Alright! Get in the bike" keerthana told

"What? No! I will drive you sit back" Arjun told immediately making keerthana raise her eyebrows

"Mister! This is my bike and you are the one who need help so stop ordering around and get in quick! "

Arjun looked all defeated! The long day in college,the sudden bright sunny day in banglore and him pushing his bike all way from the college all made him tired physically.

So he gave up and parked his bike to a side and sat behind her!

Arjun regretted sitting! What was that wild strawberry smell in her hairs that now caressed his face like a wind?

He suddenly felt his apartment was way to long from his college! The ride was not ending even through the feisty kitten drive in full speed!

Parking the bike infront of his apartment keerthana turned around and arjun got down the bike

"Thanks!" He told his voice barely audible.

"Huh?huh? I can't hear you???" Keerthana asked predenting like she could not hear him!

"Thankssss!" He told again gritting his teeth

"Your welcome and..."

Arjun waited for her to complete as she was searching for something in her pocket!

"Here is your key!" She gave it to him

"WHAT THE..."

"byeee"

"FUCKKK" arjun yelled in frustration

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Keerthana after stealing Arjun's  bike key: