|°CHAPTER 37°|

CHAPTER 37

AUTHOR 'S POV

"We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinkin' about it lately!" Keerthana sat on her bike humming sharing her head

"Ahhh i miss my Man !" She sighed and pushed her bangs behind her ears and continued humming

The man she missed here was Zayn and the Team members not the man who stood in the same basement in about 20 feet away from her leaning to the wall starting at her, waiting for her to notice him.

But seems like our girl was missing Zayn more that she did not bother to look around.

Arjun did not complain through! It was nice watching her be herself, the messy hair bun and the most random black tee shirt and a black pant.

Aravind had brought arjun with him cause aravind was nervous 'just in case' and Arjun knew the cupid here was keerthana and knew he gone have a company and when it's his lil kitten . He did not hesitate and agreed to come.

Now only to stand 20 feet away from her and watch her like a creep!

A message from aravind broke Arjun's thoughts.

Aravind: ig i will drop Aditi and get back! You please drop kiki please?!

If it was arjun a 2 months ago, he would have burnt the bike before taking her but now he kinda wanted treat aravind for the offer .

It might be a week or so since they made a deal ever since both had no time to deal with each other or maybe the lil kitten was running away or hiding .

Sending an 'okay' as reply arjun started walking towards keerthana

"BITCH SAY ME THE TRUTHHHHHH!" Aishwarya yelled from the call ,so loud that arjun wanted to go straight to Aishwarya 's place and shut her mouth.

"WHERE IS MY GIRL?" Aishwarya yelled again and keerthana sighed

"Ahh she is with aravind! We planned and brought her here" keerthana agreed and turned around to see arjun standing looking so handsome that keerthana wanted to run her hands through his silky hairs and stare at his Adam's apple .

"KIKI KIKII ARE YOU THERE?" Aishu yelled and arjun pointed to the phone making keerthana come out from her not so good thoughts .

"Ha ha i am here! We will be back by an hour" she said

"Alright" aishu said and ended the call

Keerthana did not know how to face and answer arjun now! And that too when he looks so edible.

"Ah oh?... Really?...you want me to come there aishu?... Immediately?... So yes I am in the way " keerthana pretended as if she was in the call and started walking when arjun held her wrist and gently pulled her towards him.

"Your friend ended the call 20 seconds ago!" He said ,his voice like always causing goosebumps to her

"How are you so sure?" She asked trying to be bold

"Your friend's voice could be heard atleast a mile away from here " arjun said and he pushed his hands to the pockets and leaned to the bike and stood next to her looking at her.

Keerthana could not help but look at him and notice the tattoo on his neck  peaking out from his shirt collar.

"What does your tattoo mean?" She asked and arjun looked away taking a deep breath.

"I never asked what your tattoo means" he said

Keerthana looked away and mumbled in a low voice 'jerk'

"I can hear you!"

"Ahhh! You know what? You're so mean and i really wanna pick thoese gorgeous eyes of yours and okay ping pong with it!" Keerthana said

"Ahh you really sound like a witch but hey thanks for the compliment!" Arjun said as he winked and keerthana wanted to die and live both at the same time.

"You know what byeee!" She said as she got into her bike

"Hey hey! Your brother left you in my custody! So better take me along with you!" Arjun said and keerthana knew her brother was someone who would do that.

"Fine get in the bike!" She said gritting her teeth

"You wanna drive? "He asked a playful smirk dancinyin his face making him look dangerously handsome

"Yes!"

"Alright then don't regret!" He said sitting behind her

Keerthana started her bike and arjun slid his hands around her waist.

Wrapping his hands around her waist and placing his chin in her shoulders.

Keerthana blinked her eyes a thousand times to avoid thinking about where his hands where but failed as his hot breath fanning her neck.

Her oversized tee shirt was of no use as it was hugging her skin right now and his hands felt warm on her skin

She stopped her bike down her apartment and got down and he was still in the bike

"What happened?" He asked ,his face trying all ways to be innocent but failed and that playful smile dancing in his face

"Ahhhh! Arjunnnnn!" She mumbled  gritting her teeth in frustration Nd arjun smirked

"I preferred being called Jun!" He said ,the last word came out hoarse and keerthana wanted mother earth to open the ground and swallow her.

"Shut up shut up  shut up shut up" keerthana told as she covered his mouth with her  hand and she could feel him smirk under her hand

"Ahh stap! What do you want now?" She asked still covering his mouth

He removed her hand from his mouth and smiled

"A race with me? Next week? After the college!" He said and keerthana nodded as no

"I infromed you !did not ask you" he said as he walked backwards smiling

"Ah! Arjun how i wish I can burn u alive!" Keerthana mumbled walking into the lift.

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

KIKI AND ARJUN :