|•CHAPTER 88•|

CHAPTER 87

AUTHOR's POV

Riya silently sat in the hall! All alone looking at Aditi's last set of cousins taking their leave ! Aditi was busy with them and also handling that Aravind roaming around her

So apparently Riya was alone from the morning!and Riya being alone with her thoughts are dangerous especially when she had to pretend that certain someone's presence did not make her tummy flutter and heart drop.

It's been a while since the silence started haunting her! Back in Paris she found comfort in it now its taunted her, haunted her and she wanna just get away and run back.

Every time she looked at dev guilt ate her slowly ! She pretending his presence did not make her hurt and him ignoring her as if she never existed or whatever they had was not true This isn't their future?or is it?

She can't help but envy looking at Kiki and Arjun! A happy couple ! Somewhere or somewhat she knew Aditi wouldn't let go Aravind and Vikram she knew he loved Vikram and also knew how much Aishwarya loves Vikram their chapter wasn't over they still jaded chances bit for her everything seemed closed! And she wondered why? Isn't she also a child of god? Didn't she beg enough the universe to keep her happy then why? Why was she hopelessly in love with someone who did not even wanna see her face.

Riya noticed her hands slightly shivering and she immediately hided it under her white shawl! She was dressed up in a pure white cotton kurthi

She felt her insides breaking sadly she could not pick ip herself! She felt her self shivering and shaking! She immediately stood up! The shawl in her fist slipped and fell! Not minding much she almost rushed into the room

"No no Riya Nooo you can't ! Your strong your the strongest you can do this you will you have to" she kept on mumbling this like a chant under her breath

She felt herself shaking and shivering vulnerably! Tears broke down her cheeks and she sobbed hard!

The Panick attack she felt now was making her physically weak so did mentally. She fell on the floor crawled towards the corner and cuddled into like a soft ball of cotton trying to count 1 to 10.

Here, someone who had been always noticing her now felt weird in her absence .

He slowly walked around the home not wanting to make it obvious that he was in search of her ! When he reached the hall her white shawl still lay on the floor meaning she had not returned back from the room.

He saw her rushing to her room a few minutes ago he thought it might be some kinda oh urgency but as seconds passed into minutes his gut was kicking him to rush to her.

He picked up his phone and searched for the contract which he often took in these six years but did not call "Boss Baby" it read

The ring went on and on and the sound of her phone ringing cane from her room but she did not attend the call! Only if he knew what was happening inside those four walls.

He sat restlessly on the sofa for a few minutes staring at the room door while continuously calling her.

Suddenly he stood up and marched into her room only to find her curled up in a corner! And that's when he felt his heart skip a thousand beats while his legs immediately rushes to her and knees down.

"Ri..Riya" he called her softly watching her shanking! He understood what was going on! Riya had shared this experience of hers once to him.

Riya looked at him and smiles while tears flow down her cheeks! It felt like a end and she would die any moment but the face in front of her made her smile from heart.

She lifted her hands to touch his cheeks but her hands could not stop trembling! Dev scooped her in his arms and kicked open the washroom door with his feet and made her stand under the shower!

The cold shower was meant to make her feel good and calm down a little but Riya stilled had the same reaction and energy! She looked at him with the same smile and doe eyes!her white Kurtha and his white shirt was now wet completely and his shirt Turing all transparent
And Riya looked at him as she gently tried to pull him towards her with her weak hands

This man in front of her was so easy to fall in love! He was so easy to love.
He made her feel safe. He made crossing a road feel like an adventure; with his hand of the small of  her back.
He laughed at things casily, he was soft, gentle, kind. He listened to the words, and to silence.

Just the thought he would never be hers made it hard for her and she yet again begin sobbing on his chest! She slowly looked up at him ! The shivers and shaking had stopped! She was okay but not her insides!

He lifted her chin up and for the first time in years he looked at her softly and asked "what's wrong?"

Riya wanted to shout "everything " but nodded as nothing ! A few seconds of silence and Riya stood on her toes and placed her lips on his softly! It was a peak but whatever it was it was her first and she was happy it was him! That was enough this is enough she thought

She took a step back immediately and realised what she had done! And was ready to mumble a sorry

Dev grabbed her waist pulling her body against his! Cupping her face with one hand he kissed her madly! Like a  man who starved! Like a man who found his everything

Riya  wasn't a slow learner tho! She stood trying to cope with his speed and the reality of the kiss.

His other hand on her waist was just inches away from her breast! His hands found the warmth of her skin even from the dress she wore.

If not the lack of oxygen! Dev nor Riga did not mind this forever!

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : author_rithika