|°CHAPTER 22°|

CHAPTER 22

AUTHOR 'S POV

"Listen to me once keerthana!" Ashok said standing infront of keerthana who was leaning back to her bike with her hands folded across her chest.

A black crop top with full sleeves and black tore jeans, her hairs all free to dance .

Keerthana wanted to just hang out alone but how bad was her idea , she was now alone in front of her drunk ex who was trying to explain himself.

"Ashok! Let it Go When I said it's over ! It's over and the more you keep nagging me the more trouble in your plate" keerthana spoke all calm and silent.

The dark silent night sky and the busy pub on the other side made the atmosphere balanced .

It felt surreal for Ashok to stand in front of her, she looked dashing, her hairs grew a lot more and her eyes still glowing  and that new shade of makeup called confidence looked so perfect on her that Ashok regretted cheating on her.

"Please keerthana!" Ashok whispered leaning towards her , keerthana suddenly felt a pang of fear not cause of the idea of Ashok getting close to her but it was the idea of Ashok himself.

A man who had mentally abused her for months can now even slap her or hurt her physically.

"Ashok stop!" Her words felt into deaf earings.

Ashok had already been just a foot away from her and his hands where in her neck, caressing her collorbone tattoo.

"tAra" the tattoo in her collor bone read all the words in small caps and just the A in capital.

Tara means star and keerthana loved stars and that was the reason for the fucking tattoo and 'A' being her favourite alphabet she had capitalist it   but Ashok had the audacity to brag around saying the tattoo was for him but he was wrong.

"For the sake of Lucifer in hell! Ashok this tattoo is not about you"

Keerthana wanted just a night free for herself to keep him away from her brain and the him here  meant arjun.

But then nah, she had to run over this handsome cow who once showed up in her sleep as her dream man .

Noticing him not moving away, keerthana tried to push his hands away and Ashok was quick enough to twist her hands behind her  and push her to the nearby wall.

The rocky surface of the wall hit her face hard making her lips bleed and a tiny scratch on her forehead.

"FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE ASHOKKKK" She yelled gaining someone's attention.

"Listen to me once keerthana! I am sure you would want us to give us a chance" Ashok said

It was arjun who just walked out of the pub with a cigarette in his mouth, hearing her voice his head immediately shoot throws her direction and watching the scene of some bastrad hurting her made his blood boil.

Throwing the cigarette down, arjun jogged towards them and grabbed Ashok 's hands and pulled him away from her.

Keerthana turned towards Ashok and raised her knees and hit his stomach Making him growel in pain falling on the road.

Arjun could not help but smile at her move.

"Ashok!" One of his friends called and helped him stand up from the road.

"BITCH YOU WILL REGRET THIS DAY!" Ashok yelled still in pain but kept in walking away from them.

"Are you okay?" Arjun asked and that's when keerthana realised.

She was in the pub to forget about the this man for a while and here he is standing infront of her looking like the man she would kill to date.

he was dressed up in a white tee and a black tore pants .

She had the strong urge to run away and stay in a tent on the top of that hill eating  chocolates and stargaze.

"I am! Thanks" she reliped shortly pushing her hairs behind her ears.

Arjun watched her closely, the way her cherry pink lipstick covered his favourite mole of hers and tempted him to remove the tint but as his eyes fell on the corner of her lips watching blood stain.

He fisted his knuckles.

"Stay right here!" He warned before running away.

Keerthana did not argue ,she was already tired and stunned by the sudden visit of Arjun.

Arjun who had visited the pub for the same FUCKING reason of keerthana
'get rid of her thoughts' ended up planning to ruin her lips once again.

Walking back to her, he saw her leaning to the wall with her one leg on the wall behind.

"Here!" Arjun said as she forwarded some cotton and bandages.

Keerthana accepted it and randomly tapped it in her lips when arjun sighed , grabbing the cotton from her hands once again.

" I can do it myself" she said

"Saw how you did it" he reliped as he held her jaw tightly and his another hand slowly, softly patted on the tiny blood spot .

His eyes focused on her lips ,which was back to the oringal raw form just a tint of pinkishness .

It did not take a minute for keerthana to realise he was dangerously close to her and his perfume was so additive that keerthana did not wanna stop breathing fearing she will miss it.

She looked at him being so serious in his and wondered how his rough lips would feel aganish hers.

He looked up and saw her looking away before he caught her starting at his face.

Arjun could read her thoughts and He could not let go and his inner demon won and whisper 'FUCK'

He looked at keerthana and watched her close her eyes and taking it as a sigh of approval.

Arjun placed his rough lips in her soft ones, feeling the softness and suddenly in the need of wanting more of her  ,arjun cupped her cheeks and deepend the kiss

Keerthana 's hands immediately made their way to his thick black hairs , messing it up and equally keeping up with the kiss.

Standing on her toes to match his height and his hands slowly making way to her bare stomach not breaking the kiss

The way they kissed was something different,it was not soft but not rough too.

It was pure desire in their eyes and it was keerthana who broke the kiss from lack of oxygen.

Arjun and keerthana seemed like they understood what just happened and came out from the intoxicating desire for each other .

Keerthana looked like a mess ,a perfect mess how arjun imagined her.

Puffy , swollen lips with her hairs all messy and eyes looking all around except his.

And arjun looked more human than anything.

"It's ..it's late i ..i shall leave"keerthana said quickly grabbing her keys and rushed to the bike not wanting to have the conversation right now.

"Bye!"arjun whispered and stayed there until her bike disappeared.

And that's when arjun knew trouble meant keerthana and if this was the trouble he had to face he was glad .

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

VARATA MAMEYY DUR DUR