|•CHAPTER 97•|

CHAPTER 97

AUTHOR'S POV

(Will be posting few spoilers as reels and stories in Instagram do follow to be updated about the story - __rii.writes__ )

"Sir! I am afraid the bakery might turn into something else if we don't open it at-least today" said Vikram's top chef through the call while Vikram looked at Aishwarya who just sat down for her lunch in her office with a sandwich

"You start working chef! The workers will be back today and i will join from tomorrow morning hope fully!" He said

It was funny two days back it was a completely strange office where he sneaked in to look at his girl all the while but now he had taken by the canteen department . The people in the office were almost now familiar with him .

They knew him has the guy who waited for that girl ! The guy who would show up from no where and say hi to her . Just like us they wondered too! Why doesn't she give it in and love him back.
Why does she avoid him like he was a virus? Especially even after what happened that day?

But only Aishwarya knows the storm she faces everyday! Also with that annoying Mukesh by her side who had now almost turned into a full time shipper to them.

She wished things were better! She wished she would just hide and disappear from all these with needed her.

Aishwarya heard a annoying laugh and the lack on his eyes on Her which made her look up and the sight burnt her tummy and her fingers wanted the rip the lady who laughed talking something to Vikram .

"How dare he do this while i sit here just a goddamn rock!" She mumbled angrily

"If you continue sitting like a goddamn rock then not inly she almost half of our office will laugh with him at you!" Mukesh added fuel to the fire in her tummy making her slam the table with her fist.

Suddenly She noticed Vikram's Phone ringing and the girl who was laughing said her bye and went away making Aishu to release a breath of relief. But soon did it took her breath away as she noticed him standing up with the phone in his hand and walking away.

She didn't know what she was more afraid of to see him again or to never see him again.

For the past two to three days Vikram stayed in the office the entire day behind her! Sneaking pastries to her cubicle and snacks on her table and at night he would disappear to chikkamagalur which was almost a 4 hour travel to the place she worked right now.

Her insides cried thinking about the stress that human was taking to make her feel something not aware of the feelings he gave her.