|•CHAPTER 93•|

CHAPTER 93

AUTHOR's POV

"YES KILL THAT LIL DEVIL RIGHT THERE " Dev's Mum yelled and Dev sprayed Hit spray on that nasty cockroach while his mother jumped up and down in fear

"IS IT DEAD!?" his mother asked

"I have almost sprayed the entire bottle if its not dead yet then i wonder what will kill him" dev said pouting

He walked over to the hall and switched on the TV! But focus was not there even a bit as he thought about that soft lips which brushed against his a few weeks ago. The way she melted in his arms while her eyes looked seemed like she just found her new favourite in the world.

He'll never forget that look in her Eyes! It would be a lie if he said nothing said in his soul after that kiss! But truly his heart melt~ it felt so right to be with her, hold her in his embrace like she always belonged to him.

Suddenly his phone rang and it was from Aishwarya ! It was rare she called him but when she did it would always been about Riya and now something in him wished it would be about Riya too!

"Bro bro? Are you still around Chennai?" Aishwarya asked

"Yes! I am in my granny's home along with my parents? What's wrong ?" He asked

"Actually Riya called me ! She left her charger and AirPods in Aditi's Room can you just take it with you! Riya said Aravind will pick it up when he comes to Chennai or whenever you meet him you can give it to him! He will courier it to Riya" Aishwarya said

"You're too confusing but i'll just collect it and keep it safe with me!" Dev said

"Ugh! Fine also Riya did not tell me to ask you to pick it up! It is me okay? Do not shout or say anything to her or else i'll kill you" Aishwarya threatened, dev looked down scratching his forehead with his index finger. As he ended the call saying a bye

He informed his Mom and borrowed his cousin's bike and drove towards Aditi's home ! Of course Aditi was not here she was in Bangalore with Aravind's place.

After greeting his parents he marched into Aditi's Room where Riya stayed.

There on the bed lay her charger and  AirPods but something in brown under Those stuff caught his eyes! It was her journal.Curiously he sat on the bed silently reading each page!

Tears filled his eyes slowly as he read every single word! This is how his girl felt when he was simply just angry on her! This is how she over thought every single word he uttered? She loved him so much? Sameer had broke her so she came to her and he made her forget that he ever existed. She was so much in love with him that she forgot a guy called Sameer ever existed.

She had never meant to hide it from him! In fact he was the first one to know about this love she had on Sameer . His anger was so big that blinded his eyes and the love she had on him.