|•CHAPTER 99•|

CHAPTER 99

AUTHOR'S POV

Wearing a white shirt half buttoned

Wearing a white shirt half buttoned. And ever so slightly he splashes some water on his face and looks at his side smiling while his eyes squint because of the sun shining straight at us

he jogs and looks more hotter than the sun setting And he sits on the sand relaxing his feet while picking up a water bottle nearby declining a tequila offer

And man he grins and laughs at my gawking expression while he ruffles my hair like I'm some puppy and asks me If I want some water and he says " Coz you look kinda thirsty"

Oh damn this hot human being was her husband! And Keerthana refused to believe anyone who says this is a dream including the warm rising sunlight in the morning which was forcing her to wake her up.

She snuggled more into his bare chest while he held her naked body even more close to him. Both of them ignoring the beauty of the Goa's morning sunrise.

Feeling his beard and the soft warm ray of sunlight on her Keerthana had no choice but had to wake up slowly from her dream world .

And when she opened her eyes! She found her husband looking at her ever so keenly as if blinking would make her disappear.

As their eyes met, a warmth spread through the air, and a shy smile played on her lips. She felt her cheeks flush with a red tint .how weird it was when she felt herself blushing! From wanting to kill him to dying in the embarrassment of blushing for whatever happened last night.

he reached out to gently tuck a lock of hair behind her ear..

"You're so beautiful when you blush," he whispered, his voice barely above a murmur. Her heart skipped a beat

"Only because you make me feel that way."she answered back and she turned the other side ! Her back facing him

Arjun gently held her waist and pulled her towards him tucking her under his chin and kissing the top of her head.

"Do you like me or this Shaking Sheets?" She asked suddenly

"You a little less while the shanking sheets are little more than you" he said and Keerthana felt his smile . It was rare he smiled but when he did she loved him a little more. Especially when she asks dumb questions and he gives a even more dumb answer .

Keerthana almost knew the truth of his feelings yet had no clue! She was struck in the mess of her own emotions and feelings! She knew whatever happening between them was more than just sex and wedding.  Cause she had fallen in live long back and now when the wedding was done she unknowingly or knowingly had started working on the marriage with him.

"Alright! Let me get out the bed before I spend the afternoon sleeping" she said getting out the bed covering her naked body with a sheet and walked towards the washroom.