|•CHAPTER 110•|

CHAPTER 110

AUTHOR's POV

Sitting silently in front of the painting canvas! Keerthana bit the end of the paint brush in her mouth and looked at the incomplete painting

"Arjunnnnnnnnn"she called her husband who was toasting some broccoli in a pan.
He turned off the gas and looked at her with her his hands closed across his chest and looked at her.

He was shirtless had only his black jeans on! A towel on his shoulders which he wiped his sweat with.

He was in a mission to ignore his wife and cause her pain like she did but he knew he was failing miserably. What was that siren eyes looking at him with such love?

"Do you think blood red or the wine red is fine for this painting?" She asked, Arjun looked at her and the painting and ignored her and walked to the middle of the hall.

He still had to finish his workout but suddenly his wife was so hungry that she started crying and Arjun had no heart to ignore that .

Arjun continued doing his pushups while Keerthana sat in-front of him and smiled cheekily.

"Oh damn yes! You always prefer the red in my cheeks right?!" She asked smiling seductive.

If he was not on a mission, Keerthana would have been under him yelling him to stop cause of that smile she just gave but now nope he was too strong to break his character.

As few minutes passed with Keerthana ranting, she felt the smell of broccoli doing something to her tummy. She felt so uneasy, her chest burned with everything she had . She just wanted to throw up everything she had in her system.

She let out a burp and quickly stood up and ran towards the washroom throwing up whatever she ate in the night to the sink .
Arjun had immediately followed her behind. He held her hairs rubbing her back.

"What's wrong ?" This time he asked softly

"Nothing! I think i am okay now" Keerthana told as she removed the button of her jeans which was suffocating her. She was dressed in a black tank top and jeans.

Arjun nodded and passed her a water bottle, after gulping it down Keerthana went back to the hall and resumed doing her art while this time Arjun followed her and sat beside her in-front of the canvas

Arjun nodded and passed her a water bottle, after gulping it down Keerthana went back to the hall and resumed doing her art while this time Arjun followed her and sat beside her in-front of the canvas .

Seeing him sit next to her, Keerthana gave a cheeky smile and shifted to his lap immediately, Arjun sighed hiding a smile.

She picked up a brush with some white paint in it and started doing her art work, while Arjun wrapped his hands around her waist and buried his head in her neck .

Feeling ticklish , she giggled and looked at him turning her face,  playfully she applies a tint of paint on his nose and smiled kissing his cheeks.

"You smell like heaven " she said huskily

"I am literally sweating like a pig" Arjun laughed kissing her cheeks .

Keerthana giggled again as his beard in her neck was making her ticklish .

"Why are you kissing me in cheeks now?" Keerthana asked suddenly

"Cause these kissable cheeks belong only to me and i can kiss them all day and no one can stop me " Arjun said kissing her cheeks again .

"When i was in 1st standard i had a classmate called Harish and he kissed me on my cheeks" Keerthana said and Arjun looked at her confused

"Why did he"?

"Harish did that coz I was sad that they didn't pick me for Christmas drama so he said be the angel in the drama we 'll make here and pecked as he said angel gets a kiss" Keerthana said and Arjun started at her for a second

"What happened next?"   He asked trying to be soft

"Nothing he changed school in the next sem " Keerthana said there was a calling bell

Arjun stood up to check in it. Thank god to the bell cause how dare a boy had kissed his wife years ago? When she barely had shed her milk teeth?

Keerthana here stood from the floor pulling her hairs into a messy bun. Its been three days since she went to the company cause her health was taking a troll over her.

Every morning she had to deal with throwing up or had to deal with a spinning head. Thanks to the books and movies she saw,she knew she had to run some tests when her periods skipped and the fact Arjun looked cute while washing dishes said it was serious the test was needed.so she had ordered online for the kit and it had finally arrived she guessed.

Arjun walked in with a brown paper bag and passed it to her, he had no idea cause his wife had parcels coming in 24/7

Keerthana took it from his hands rushed to the room and Arjun decided to clean the hall as the paint and brushes had all scattered around.

Few weeks back,he was mad ay his wife, he felt heartbroken and betrayed when she failed to trust him but as weeks passes and he got the other side of the story. It did give him some closure . He definitely did not want to fight at her over that cause he understood that she had no idea this might have happened cause it was wild to even imagine.

"ARJUN!" Keerthana yelled walking out the room.

She looked confused,shocked and happy all at once that made him worried .

"What's wrong?" He asked walking to her
Keerthana held his hands and placed it against her belly and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oh damn! This is why you yelled?" Arjun asked and Keerthana nodded thinking he must have understood the matter.

"Alright there is some bread and broccoli if you don't like that then we will order something " he told keeping his hand on his hip

Keerthana wanted to hit her head and his head all together. This specimen!

"I am not hungry " she said gritting her teeth

"Then?"

" I AM  PREGNANT" Keerthana told

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : __author.rii__
( i drop spoilers , outfits and edits of the story do check my page out.)

THERE IS A BABY INSIDE KIKI's TUMMY 😭😭😭