|°CHAPTER 34°|

CHAPTER 34

AUTHOR 'S POV

"10 mins late " dev said as he had a stick in his hand tapping on his palm and the rest of the students which includes sameer were in the auditorium practicing for the upcoming music fest.

"The lift was crowded" riya answered placing her bag down and dev watched her still tapping the stick in his palm

"Punctuality where man?" He asked and she let out a sigh

It was already time that riya was kinda used to his not so funny jokes and his obsession with pulling her legs for no reason.

"Saar! If you forgive me now let's start our work" she said smiling as she folded her hands across her chest .

"Acha..oh wait " dev said and looked around trying to  find someone and his face brightened up looking at sameer

Sameer who stood wearing a sky blue tee and jeans leaning against the wall watching riya and dev without blinking his eyes now finally started to walk towards them.

"Riya as you know he is your school mate blah blah but right now we guys are a team and i want your 100% in this fest since it's you guys first club activity together we will be watched" dev said in his own strict yet loud voice and riya nodded immediately looking at him.

"Alright captain!" Riya said as he gave a salute to dev and dev playfully hit her hit making her pout.

In the span of a few weeks riya and dev had a good bond, they were playful and funny and enjoyed each other 's company

Sameer let out a breath and turned around to his piano.

He had always had riya around him, during his relationship, after his breakup even when he patched back with his Ex .
Sometimes close sometimes away .

And all those times he knew he had her to lean on but then now when he sat witnessing someone who played and pulled hairs with him being the same way with someone completely new broke a piece of his soul .

Riya had pulled her hairs into a messy bun and her blue top and tore jeans complementing well with her oxidised earrings and rings.

She sat there away from him on a chair , with a few seniors and her batch mates around her and she sang random lines of songs.

This was how they were back 5 years ago, but the difference was Sameer would have sat infront of her playing the piano to match the lines she was singing.

Sameer wanted to talk so much to her ,he was sorry , he wanted her back not just as a friend but as the way she saw him .

He stood up from his place and walked towards her ,riya causally looked up and saw him walking towards her .

She narrowed her brows and looked at him and he immediately grabbed the nearest lyrics sheet and walked to her.

"How does this work?" He asked and riya took the paper in her hand and started explaining the things.

Sameer had no idea what she was telling but all that mattered was she was next to him and talking to her at least after all these.

Who would believe that Sameer was making excuses to talk with riya !

"Got it?" Riya asked and Sameer looked at her cluelessly yet again and riya shaked her head in disbelief and started explaining again

"Riyaaa phone" dev yelled from the other side of the auditorium

"Atend the call" she yelled back and started explaining sameer knowing it must be Aditi or keerthana who would have called her

"Got it now?" She asked and he nodded

Riya's eyes searched for dev again and he stood in the corridor right infront of the auditorium door .

Riya excused herself and went out to him.

Sameer stood watching her and her movements.

"Ah Ma i will tell her, haa haa acha" dev said in her phone and riya raised her eyebrows

"Alright maa! Byee" he said as he ended the call

"Who was it?"

"Amma!" He said

"Your amma?"

"Dumbo why will my Mma call in your phone it's your amma!" He said making her eyes go wide in shock

" What the hell! You were talking to my amma for 5 minutes? Why?" She yelled trying to grab her phone from his hand and he raised his hand up along with her phone and riya pointed looking at him.

She jumped Up to his height to grab her phone but failed miserably and in the process her hair struck  around his pink shirt button making her hiss in pain

"Hey hey wait imma help you " he said and tried to remove the tangled knots slowly making sure she doesn't get hurt

Riya could feel his heart beats and that close was she to him and his keen look on the buttons saved her somewhat but not his hot breathing which was fanning her face .

Cons and pros of being short was getting to see his face clear and close and then had to handle the tension.

Removing the knots slowly dev smiled in satisfaction and looked at her.

"Riyaaa!" Sameer yelled from the auditorium, leaning to the door frame

"Ahhh" she said scattered by the sudden voice

"I..I have a doubt! I didn't get it when you explained ! Tell me once again" Sameer said and riya looked at dev and he was looking at them cluelessly

"Alright bye riya! Will text you about the last song " dev said before walking out and riya nodded walking to sameer.

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀