|•CHAPTER 94•|

CHAPTER 94

AUTHOR's POV

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS RAINING HERE? Sheiiiii!"Aishwarya yelled as she got into the bus along with her friend Mukesh

Currently she was travelling to Chikmagalur nope! Not to meet any person named Vikram but someone whom her aunty had chose for her.

She was on to meet a blind date along with Mukesh! Mysore was just 3 hours from Chikmagalur so travelling was tiring  but mange able.

It's been two weeks since they were all back to normal life! Two years since  Vikram standing down her office waving at her and giving that cheeky smile every time he sees her.  By now her entire office was familiar with him.

Suddenly with a huge sound and smoke the bus stopped! Breaking Aishu from her thoughts

"What's wrong?" She asked

"I'll go find out you stay here!" Mukesh said and went out the bus and came back in few minutes almost wet in rain

"Bus breakdown! We need to get down quickly " he said and aishu nodded quickly and grabbed her back and went out along with her

Standing under nothing but just a shield above their head  in a heavy rain. Mukesh tried to catch a auto or bus while Aishwarya tried to book a cab .

Vikram who happened to cross that road in his car stopped watching someone sitting in the bus stop looking angelic. A white Anarkali and pretty earring with gorgeous smile on her lips. Vikram could not help but yell "Arya" making her look around.

 Vikram could not help but yell "Arya" making her look around

Vikram looked aside to find a 5.11 inches cockroach standing next to his girl! Something hot burned in his tummy.

What did this lizard do that he didn't that he got his girls attention! Parking the car aside he grabbed a umbrella and walked towards them.

It would have been a lie if Aishwarya said if she did not except him to show up. When her aunt told Chikmagalur only his handsome face showed up to her brain.

"Bro! Aishu kept saying we will meet you here! Look we did !!! Ouch" Mukesh said and earned a hard kick on his feet by aishu

"Really? You wanted to meet me baby?" He asked giving his ever handsome smile that made her heart skip a thousand beats.