|•CHAPTER 113•|

CHAPTER 113

AUTHOR 's POV

"Bish you really got married???!?!?" Aishwarya screamed through the screen through Riya knew she will scream her voice still pieced  and  dev who was her boyfriend until yesterday but her husband today winked at aishu annoying her

"Bish you really got married???!?!?" Aishwarya screamed through the screen through Riya knew she will scream her voice still pieced and dev who was her boyfriend until yesterday but her husband today winked at aishu annoying her.

"How dare ! Mr dev just for your information if there was a chance she would have chosen me instead of you without a second thought " Aishwarya said proudness so viable on her face and dev looked at Riya for answers so did Aishwarya through the screen hopefully and she just nodded must to dev's disliking

"I swear I have never been this insulted in my entire life" dev said with that extremely cute face and then Aishwarya was laughing like a mad woman in the screen.

When she and dev decided to get married our parents had been positive towards it , especially his mother! As if she knew this is what is gone happen ! everything was going great. They got married in a temple and went straight to the register office and then to dev's house had some fun rituals and currently they sat video calling our friends.

Cause Keerthana and Arjun could not attend because of her pregnancy, Vikram and Aishwarya had stayed back due a massive work trouble in bakery and Aditi and Aravind have promised to show up for the reception which is in the evening 2 hrs from now.

How fast did time go? From meeting each other whenever we want to unable to attend each other's wedding somewhere between these we all grew up and it was so evident that Riya can't even ignore the fact.

"Riya? You okay" dev asked in his voice which would bring her straight to my knees

She nodded, but he seemed not satisfied with her answer, he kept staring at me as if she was a see through book and he is trying to read.

The door of the room was knocked and dev stood up to check on it. It was the makeup artist who was here to get Riya ready for the reception.

Dev turned towards her gave a quick nod and went out.

As time passed Riya simply sat on the chair while the artist ran around her making me the prettiest . Aditi as promised joined too and sat in the room patiently waiting for her friend to get ready.

 Aditi as promised joined too and sat in the room patiently waiting for her friend to get ready