|°CHAPTER 71°|

CHAPTER 71

AUTHOR'S POV

6 YEARS LATER!!

6 YEARS LATER!!

LOCATION: CHENNAI

The sky looked pale just like her! If not her bright blue saree and big earring and bangles and Kajal filled eyes anyone who saw her would have assumed she was sick .

There she was was Walking down the street silently as her hands clutched her handbag tightly,as if it was the only source of comfort for her.

Aditi was never like this, she was shy,introverted but never scared but now sometimes when she silently walks home from her school. She feared and failed to understand why?

Her shoulders looked tensed and her walking pace was quick.
She just wanted to walk home and hide in her bedroom.

Just like someone breaking the bubble, a lil kid smiled at her knowing she was his class Teacher.

Aditi smiled back immediately! There...There
These were the time she forgot the world.

6 years ago when she was dragged from Bangalore to chennai to her home . Aditi was to numb to react but when her parents said they are gone change her college and make her stay in chennai . She couldn't help but cry! She feared missing her friends, a few days passed and it was hard , a few tough and a few painful but as time passed everything seemed to fade.

Now she was no more the girl with the book in the library but she was a teacher who was responsible for a bunch of kids.

Or maybe she was still the same girl who is secretly wishing for a time traveler to get back. To know what really happened, to know what was her fault,to be a better person for him.....

Aditi always wanted to ignore whatever included Aravind or maybe she really wanted to ignore the pain .
She rarely gave herself time , Time to think about him ,about them.

What felt sweet was now bitter and suffocated her to breath.
Its been 6 years since she had a glance of him yet she still know how he smells! What really went wrong? She wondered perhaps she might never know........

***********

LOCATION: BANGALORE

"Okay then please proceed with the further stuffs" Keerthana said clicking the pen in her hand

The dangerous vibe still around her, her aura having a extra strength as she carefully noticed every micro movement of the client in-front of her .

The man in front of her almost in the verge of falling on his knees except the fact that she is his boss's daughter the soon to be CEO of the company he works.

"You may leave" she said as her fingers gracefully typed on the laptop .

A black coat hanging on the chair she is sitting and a white shirt making her look more elegant and classy that she was.