|•CHAPTER 111•|

CHAPTER 111

AUTHOR's POV

Aditi smiled as she finished applying her favourite Kajal and looked at the mirror one last time and turned around only to find her husband who stood against the washroom door with his hands up in the door frame giving a clear view of his deliciou...

Aditi smiled as she finished applying her favourite Kajal and looked at the mirror one last time and turned around only to find her husband who stood against the washroom door with his hands up in the door frame giving a clear view of his delicious abs.

She had draped a black net saree and wore a long gold Kundan earring , she turned around and gave a toothy smile to her husband

"How do I look?" She asked twirling around giving him a fit check

"There's just this undeniable charm about you in this black saree. It's like you've stepped out of a classic Bollywood movie scene."he said

"Cheesy are we?" She asked  with her hands on her hip.

Today! Aravind had promised her to take her out for a surprise which Aditi had no idea

Today! Aravind had promised her to take her out for a surprise which Aditi had no idea .

Now in the morning they had to visit their newly purchased apartment and evening the so called surprise her husband had planned for them.

Aditi knew for sure whatever he would do will bring her to awe cause she realize she was fallen too deep in this love game and there was no going back.

"Are we ready to go now sweetheart?" He asked as he walked out from the closet in a black shirt and jean .

Aditi nodded her head and both of them walked down their room, suddenly he stopped and Aditi looked at him .

"I actually have a tiny surprise before the big one!" Aravind spoke

"Really? Is it? "Aditi asked and he grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the spare room.

Aditi could not believe her eyes! The tiny dusty room had revolved into a pretty bookshelves with few of her books neatly arranged in it already. There was a comfortable single seater sofa, a side table and the book shelves.

"Mai god! This is soo good thank you!" She said running her hands through the empty shelves

"I know right! I am good in everything " came a proud reply from him as he placed his chin in her shoulders wrapping his hands around waist.