meeting him

Thank you! Do come again! Came a euphoniousvoice. It was already 4:00 pm Kim y/n left the caféquicklyfor her tuition. Kim y/n 22yrs old an orphan girl who pays her expenses byworking in a café. Besides, she also sells stationaries like notebooks, pens, pencils, etc. wholesale.

On a sunny morning, she suddenly heard the notification bell of her phone ringing. 

The notification contained the following messages:

Order: crystal acrylic color tubes (large) 80 canvas, 60 types of paintbrush of every size.

Damn! This is the largest order I have ever got she whispered to herself. She messaged the sender back for the address.

The address was:

Collins Street, near the sunset forest time 9:00 pm

She was amused to see the message as Collins Street is one of the quietest streets. Besides, the time given was also a matter of amusement. But as this was her first big order she decided to deliver the supplies.

Time shift: 9:00 pm

Kim y/n POV 

Holy crap! It's so dark here I murmured to myself.

I could hear my phone ringing. It was a call from an unknown number.

Hello?

Hello

The voice was so deep and husky it kinda made me scared.

Umm... hello who is it?

I am the one who ordered the art supplies, come20 steps forward you will see a man standing at your north, you will find avoice instructing you to keep the supplies. keep it in front of him and leave and yes don't you dare to show any smartness or else...

BOOM💥

A loud noise came from the phone. The noise felt like it was a gunshot

Hello? Umm...hello??

No answer came as the person had already cut the phone. 

I thought what kind of person is he? Is he a mafia or something? After a while, I came back from my thoughts whatever let's go

I was following the instruction by the voice and had indeed found a man. It was so dark that nothing could be seen but after getting used to the darkness I could see the man's outfit.

He was wearing a black shirt with his top 3buttons open. A slack pants, and a belt with a Calvin Klein logo. His face couldnot be seen because he was wearing a mask. I tried a lot to check out his facebut it was useless. He took out a gun and said "Keep it here" He pointed downI carried the supplies to the point but...

AHH...

CAREFUL!!

I felt a hand surrounding my waist, small warm breaths from someone's nose, a chest which I would want to let all my pains out, and most importantly,

His dark brown eyes...