chapter 1

Our story starts on a cold dark evening in early January 2019. The sun had already set so the full moon was shining over the city. The city was beautiful at this time of day. The buildings glistened under the moonlight. The city was quite different at night than day. It was beautiful.  

On top of the tallest building stood a shadow figure. The tall figure was wearing a black Cape with a hood over their head. They had a full face mask on that made it look like they had a black ball for a head. They were wearing what seemed to be a black jacket and joggers but really it was a bulletproof and fire resident super villain costume. The figure was all alone and brooding. 

Beep! 

The figure sighs as his coms went off. "I'm listening," the figure mumbled. "You have a mission, Virgil" spoke the voice, telling who the figure was  "Remus is going to start distracting the guards soon so you need to get going".  Virgil groans in teenager laziness before nodding and jumping off the building. Only to be caught by the shadows. The voice sighs and mumbled "how much I love when he does that" only for Virgil to say "janus, you are still speaking into the com" and laugh. 

Virgil landed next to a guy who was wearing a green tutu, green top and fishnet tights. On his face was a green mask that only seemed to cover his eyes. He had messy light brown hair and a brown moustache above his lips. In his hands was a malice with blood stains on it. The man was just a bit taller than Virgil but not by much. This was the man known as Remus.

"Shall we get this over and done with?" Virgil groans. Remus nods enthusiastically so Virgil blends himself into the shadows and sneaks in. Remus waits a few minutes to make sure Virgil was in before running over to a guard and bashing him in the head. 

Virgil's mission was to steal aluminium that has been infected with radiation. For some reason unknown to Virgil, his boss wanted it. So here he is doing his boss's dirty work again. Virgil snuck in without a trace. Maybe it was because he had become one with the shadows or because Remus was distracting the guards, Virgil may never know.  

Everything was going smoothly until Virgil got into the radioactive room where the aluminium was being stored. As soon as he got in, sirens went off. 

WEEE WOOO WEEEE WOOO 

Virgil panicked. Had he done something wrong? Was there new traps? Did he step on a wire? Oh no he was going to get in so much trouble. Orange said he took out all the traps so why are the alarms going off? Is Remus OK? 

WEEEE WOOOO WEEEE WOOOO 

He needs to move. Why can't he move?  The guards are going to be here any minute to arrest him. He needs to move. Or even worse the hero's could turn up. Virgil moves. 

WEEEE WOOOO WEEEE WOOOO 

"PARANOIA COME HAVE FUN!" 

The sound of Remus shouting his villain name seemed to snap him out of his plans because Virgil was able to run to where Remus was shouting from. While running away from the guards, Remus had accidently knocked over some important stuff while tripping a trap which set the alarms off.  When Virgil finally got to Remus, the superheroes had arrived. 

One of the heros (the smaller of the two) wore a light blue shirt and light brown trousers. They had dark brown boots on with a silver rim. They are wearing a grey cape. They have a brown belt on and a light blue mask that has glasses under it.  On their chest was a blue heart with glasses on it. They had curly blond hair. This was the superhero known as Morality. The other one had a jumpsuit on. The jump suit had white down the middle with red on the side and yellow on their hips. On his elbows and knees he had patches of yellow too. Around his waist was a red scarf like thing made of what looked like silk. He had black gloves on his hands and black boots on his feet. On his Chest, there was a giant C written all fancy with a crown on its head. Across his eyes, he had a small red mask that hardly covered any of his face. He had firery red hair. This hero was known as Prince Creativity.  

"Let's bash some hero's heads in!" Remus screamed before running at Prince Creativity who in turns creates a sword and charges at Remus. Virgil makes the shadows around him, Remus and the hero's spike so none of the hero's could escape and so he could get a sneak attack on the hero with powers that don't work in a fight.  He blends to the shadows and sneaks around to the side of patton. Explosions from Remus's power could be heard and clanging of Remus weapons on Roman's. Virgil was about to jump out of the shadows and punch mortality because Morality caught his hand and threw him to the ground. 

The fight went on for ages. Virgil used the shadows to help him fight Morality but he was still losing. He didn't know Morality's move very well because Janus is normally the only one to fight Morality. That's it! Janus is on look out. He could call him down to help them win the fight that they were losing.  "Deceit, come in, we need your help. Deceit? Deceit?"  Where was that Snake?

Suddenly as Virgil was kicked to the floor (breaking a few ribs) everything went deadly silent and seemed to go in slow motion for Virgil as he saw Prince Creativity stab Remus in the chest then pull out his sword. Virgil screams in anger before running over to Remus to make sure he was alive. 

"YOU KILLED HIM! YOU MONSTER! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"  

Virgil quickly gets up (harming his broken ribs more). The shadows all around him got wild as the anger grew in him. "YOU KILLED INTERSIVE. YOU'RE A MONSTER!". Virgil goes to charge at him but something grabs his arms stopping him from moving. He looks to see a person with long yellow hair that went to their elbows. The right side of their face was covered in snake scales and the left side was covered by a white mask. The person was wearing a grey and yellow suit that was bullet proof and fire resident just like Virgil's costume. They only came up to the bottom half of Virgil's chest. 

"Get off me Deceit! He killed intrusive!' Virgil yelled trying to get free but Deceit would not budge. They were not going to let Virgil become a murder.  In Front the villains, Prince Creativity was kneeling down in front of Remus. He was about to take his mask off. "NO GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM! DON’T TOUCH HIM!". Prince Creativity of course didn't listen. He yanked the mask off and gasped in shock. 

"That's Remus. My brother Remus. I killed my brother." 

Morality quickly grabs Prince Creativity and leaves with him. Deceit does the same for Virgil. 

Leaving the dead body of Remus Kingsley on the floor for all to see.