Part 6: ? Satcha ¿

* after what happened at the castle, well, smg3 told everything to smg9, but she took it very seriously, so he's spending more time with Smg4, though. someone did a challenge together with smg9 and smg3, that day they didn't understand a thing because they were in that room . . . *

SmG9: omg! * falls to the ground *

Smg3: are you ok?

SmG9: y-yes!, Well I think.

Smg3: you sure-

SYSTEM: Welcome, this room is called challenge room, our friend decided to do a 24h challenge in heat, just for fun, She left a message:
Haha! Have a good day guys, and have fun too ! ( 😆 )

SmG9: wait.. what?!

SYSTEM: The game has just begun:

Smg3: Oh no! N-NOT NOW!

* The game has started and both of them can't see each other, because they know what will happen next. *

SmG9: I- I don't like this g-game ( 🥲 )

Smg3: me too., But what if we get close.

SmG9: For sure one of those things will happen where we will do things, better not to risk it .

Smg3: Come on, at least if we do, the game will end!

SmG9: I know the game will end, but I don't want to have s3x with you!

Smg3: is just for fun . . .

* Takes SmG9 *

Smg3: cmon, just for fun-

Smg3: what I'm doing!, I can't do it.

SmG9: Well, that would be nice but you know?.

Smg3: No, it wouldn't, what if they find out you're pregnant?! What will they think of me?!

SmG9: Yea, you are right . . .

* After the whole day, they decided not to do the challenge anymore, because it got boring . *

SmG9: Ah! We finally got out of that Hell., Smg3?, 3?!, 3 WHERE ARE YOU?! , Nonononono., * Start having tears *

Smg3: here I am, sorry If I was late- , wha? 9, are you ok?

SmG9: huh? * Turn the head * OMG ITS YOU!, * She hug Smg3 * OH GOD, THANK YOU YOU'RE ALIVE !

Smg3: dead?

* A portal opens *

Smg9 & smg3: Huh?

???: AHH!

SmG9: what the- HUH?!

???: Ouch. . ., My head. . ., Huh?! María?! Where are you?!

SmG9: hey little girl, who are you?

???: Oh my god!, Oh I'm satcha, nice too meet you, Excuse me if I was down and was very confused .

SmG9: nah! Don't worry satcha! It's ok.

Smg3: It's the same as me, I hate it, it shouldn't get close to 9 . . .
*Lower voice*