Untitled Part 2

It was a normal day they had breakfast

And they the left kids where are you going? Said Tsireya just to the reef said la'reya ok now at the reef la'reya saw the bullies of Zel they were older girls, so she knew she would beat their asses I mean how dumb do they look bullying a 12 year old Zel looked do

Down and just started talking to Nete " hey bro what up with la'reya and that guy who keeps looking over here, trying to change the subject from the girls walking by said Zel shut upbaby bro said la'reya yea listen to your sister, Zel one of the girls said bitch what did you say my brother? Said la'reya said I can say that but you can't you got that. La'reya leave it said Nete.Nah it ok bro let me get this la'reya plz sis leave them said Zel No Zel said la'reya what you told your brother yeah, my brother you can say that as la'reya came up from the water girl chill why he's a freak you guys are all freaks. He may look like us, but he still has five fingers and look at you you're full on forest. How are you go over there? Oh really bitch now I know why your boyfriends always trying to get with me and trying to get me how about you control your boyfriend before you come over you're talking shit to my brother yeah Cuz girl I don't think you'll like it to see what the things he says to me but he prefers me than you, so bitch stay in your fucking place before I take your man like I fucking wanna be that way with that ugly ass haircut he has all right bitch I got it pussy ass whatever fake Navi what the fuck you just call me bitch la'reya said la'reya come on said Nete and then she punched the girlface. That's how you throw a punch bitch. She got in top of the girl and started to punch Nete had to pick up his sis sis stop leave her befor u kill her please ewya help me I can't with her and then the guy who keep looking over to see la'reya the guy picked up la'reya and Nete pick the other girl and throw the girl and said leave my brother before a let me sister beat you ass more then she has we good u got it the girl left up who got me said la'reya let me go u punk ass bitch wtf ohh my bad umm you are a good fighter thx I guess thanks bro for getting my sister let's go sis said Zel and nete just put his hand over his sister they said bye to they guy yo that was they guy I was saying was looking at la'reya what the fuck does he want who you know him sis said Nete well yeah I see him at the reef some time with his friends but I don't know him like that. I don't even know his name I mean he keeps looking at me all my friends that he likes me back I don't know I don't even know his name and then he comes here picking me up and like what the fuck you know.

Let me know if u liked it and if you want a part 3