Our Reading Lists

Editor's Picks: Handpicked by the admins of the account, this reading list showcases the best stories they've read recently

Editor's Picks: Handpicked by the admins of the account, this reading list showcases the best stories they've read recently. These were not necessarily submitted to our consideration form, but you may see some overlap!

Book of the Month: Our Book of the Month is showcased here. To participate in Book of the Month and potentially have your book featured, join our Discord server.

Ready for Battle: Our reading list for anything action related. For anyone looking for a high-speed thrill, this is the reading list for you!

Unforgettable Journeys: Our reading list for anything adventure related. For those looking to adventure through new and old worlds. Submit to this reading list if you've got an adventure for the ages!

The Stories Continue: Our reading list for anything fanfiction related. For anyone looking for their favorite stories and worlds to continue, check out this reading list!

Worlds of Wonder: Our reading list for anything fantasy related. For anyone looking to be whisked away to a fantastical story, unleash your imagination with this reading list!

Rewriting the Past: Our reading list for anything historical fiction related. Transport yourself to the past, through ancient Egypt to London in the 1800s, with this reading list!

Scares in the Shadows: Our reading list for anything horror related. For chills and thrills, this is the reading list for you!

Uncover the Secrets: Our reading list for anything mystery related. If you're looking to become the next Sherlock Holmes, this is for you!

Tales from Beyond: Our reading list for anything paranormal related. For the werewolves, vampires, and anything that subverts your expectations, check out this reading list!

From the Heart: Our reading list for anything poetry related. From a single poem from the heart to a compilation of poems ready to rip your heart out, we've got it all in this reading list!

Love is Love: Our reading list for anything romance related. For those looking for a (hopefully) happy ending, no matter who the love is between, this is the reading list for you!

Throughout the Multiverse: Our reading list for anything science fiction related. From meeting aliens to traveling through space and so much more, check out this reading list!

Just a Bite: Our reading list for anything short story related. One short story to a compilation, we have a variety of genres and topics covered in this reading list!

Edge of Your Seat: Our reading list for anything thriller related. If you're looking to get your heart racing, this is the reading list for you!

Community Connections: Our reading list for anything community related. This primarily includes graphic shops and review shops!

Think you've got what it takes? Submit to one of the reading lists!