"We love you too"

y/n's pov:

i woke up at 12pm. Very early for me , because im used to sleeping alot more. Im not a morning person.

I went straight to the kitchen to see nobody was home. Vini as usual going to training.

I made some food for myself and sat on the coach.

I was scrolling through my phone chatting with some friends,when i got a message from my annyoing brother.

vini meu idiota💗

V: Y/n are you coming to the match today?

y:what match?

V: the barcelona vs real madrid match?

y: damn i forgot

V:you coming or not?

y: alr ill come

The game was at 5:00Pm and it was 1:03 Pm so i started getting ready.

I went to shower first , made my hair dry , styled it and put some makeup on it i choosed my outfit anf wore it.

It was 3:47Pm and i decided to stay on my phone for a bit.

It was already 4:17 Pm so i decided to drive there at the stadium. I arrived and went to my seat.I waved at my brother training.

There was also Valverde with him who smirked at me . I've really had a big crush on himm. I really like him but im not pretty sure about this. (Lets act like valverde is single and has no childs).

On the other side there were the barca players.There were raphinha and pablo. Most of my friends find them really attractive and have a crush on them, but i don't see them in that eye.

Pablo was staring at me and valverde noticed so he ran to me.Pablo rolled his eyes and valverde hugged me so did i.

F.V: you look so beatiful y/n.

Y: aw thank youuu . I actually wore the jersey with your name in it .

you turn back and show it.

F.V: you look beatiful with jerseys with my name in it.

I blushed.

His teammates called him so he said he had to go and winked at me .

HES SO FINNEE. (In y/n's mind.)

The game started.

Andd my brother scored!!

I cheered for himm when gavi smirked at me.

wtf. Who does this man think he is.

Anyways. The first half ended.

The second started to begin.

Anddd benzema scored!!

In aggregate it was 2-1 and this was second leg.

There was a penalty and benzema took it.And he scored again!