kimbap head x yoonkook

🥬

🥬

"aw, jungkookie!" yoongi squealed, squishing his boyfriend's cheeks.

"aw hyungie!" jungkook squealed back, hugging the shorter man.

jungkook had a long day at work whilst yoongi had a day off. the latter spent his day cleaning, relaxing and preparing everything for an at home date night with the love of his life.

"how was your day, love?" yoongi said, kissing jungkook's nose and taking off the boy's coat for him.

jungkook hummed, "it was okay, the company was busy today. what did you do, honey?" yoongi hung up the coat.

"just cleaned around and i just finished laying things out for date night."

"oh? what are we doing?" yoongi smiled and brought the younger to the dining room.

on the table was an array of vegetables and meat, rice and seaweed sheets. yoongi presented the table with jazz hands to his lover.

"ta-da~! we're making kimbap!" jungkook's eyes brightened. "i also ordered us some lamb skewers," yoongi said with a wink.

"hyung! you shouldn't have!" the younger exclaimed, wrapping yoongi in a hug which the older reciprocated joyfully.

"i know you miss your mum, i thought you'd like it." jungkook smiled at his boyfriend's thoughtfulness.

jungkook had a beautiful childhood in busan before he moved to seoul. one thing that he missed especially was making kimbap with his mum. she'd stock up on vegetables then dedicate a day to making hundreds, a bit she'd keep for her family but the rest went to orphanages and schools. jungkook's mother was a lovely woman.

"you truly are the best boyfriend ever," jungkook said, kissing yoongi's nose. yoongi laughed and kissed jungkook, the latter returning it.

"come on, let's make some kimbap."

🥬

yoongi had yet to finish his fifth kimbap roll and jungkook had done at least twenty.

the smaller boy whined and rested his head against jungkook's working arms.

"how do you do this so fast?" jungkook laughed.

"so we'll send fifty to the company, fifty to the nearest orphanage, fifty to the boys, fifty to the txt kids and then we'll keep twenty for ourselves," jungkook said, nodding to himself. yoongi gasped.

"that's 220 kimbap rolls! jungkookie i don't think we can do that all alone." yoongi glanced down to his five rolls. "but let's try."

🥬

the boys finished their 220 kimbap rolls at eleven o'clock and began to slice them soon after. once packaged it was five in the morning and the two had fallen asleep on top of each other at the dining table.

at seven, yoongi and jungkook's alarms went off and the boys began to wake up, groggy with the feeling of two hours sleep.

as the boys brushed their teeth, jungkook glanced at yoongi, smiling. he spat out his toothpaste and just looked at his boyfriend in pure adoration.

"thank you."

"ungh..?" yoongi mumbled, incredibly tired.

"thank you for the best date night ever."

yoongi hummed and spat out his toothpaste before going up to jungkook and resting his head on his chest.

"'m tired..." jungkook laughed and kissed yoongi's hair. "you're so obsessed with kimbap... should call you kimbap head from now on.." yoongi continued to mumble, sending vibrations through jungkook's body that went straight to his heart.

"come on, you big baby. you can have a nap in the car!" yoongi groaned and let jungkook pull him out of the bathroom and all over the apartment to get ready for work.

🥬

at their lunch break, yoongi and jungkook walked into the hybe lounge with the two boxes of kimbap in hand for the group and for the staff.

the staff nodded their thank yous and began to eat as well as the members.

"wow, yoongi, jungkook-ah. you out did yourself!" seokjin exclaimed, munching on his kimbap, the rest going into his bag for him to bring home. the rest of the boys nodded in agreement and jungkook was overwhelmed with joy at seeing people happy and full.

they then made their way to where the tomorrow x together boys were, greeting them with the amount of love you'd give to your own children. which jungkook and yoongi sort of saw them as.

"hyungs! this is amazing!" yeonjun exclaimed.

"it's delicious, thank you so much," soobin said.

"how long did it take you?" taehyun asked, yoongi groaned and jungkook laughed, rubbing his boyfriend's back.

"taehyun, don't you ever date a man with the amount of willpower that jungkook does, you'll be up till five in the morning!"

yeonjun and soobin eyed each other whilst beomgyu and kai fake gagged at them.

a smile crept onto yoongi's face. jungkook, wanting to make sure it stayed, kissed it.

🥬

"hello?" jungkook said into his phone as yoongi drove the two to the nearest orphanage. "mum! hi! how are you?"

yoongi didn't pay much attention to the conversation but he knew the pair were discussing the kimbap the couple made. yoongi had not stopped smiling all day.

as the car cruised and jungkook conversed with his mother, yoongi caressed the younger's thigh. he loved his life.

🥬

"uff!" jungkook exclaimed, collapsing into bed as yoongi unbuttoned his shirt. "that was a long day."

"it sure was," yoongi said, pulling off his shirt, "i'm glad you enjoyed it though, my love." jungkook smiled and blushed a bit. yoongi was always so calm about his affection.

"thank you hyungie."

"don't thank me, kimbap head."

"hey!"

"told you, you shouldn't thank me."

🥬

for vickie 😸💕