27

It was just about twenty minutes later, they were rounding up on dessert.

After Luka left, they continued to talk about him for about ten minutes and Kendra kept talking about how nice it would be for Kris to date him.  The annoying part was, their parents seemed to agree with it.

Kris had rolled her eyes like a million times.

"This chocolate ice cream cake..." Gary began, pushing his empty plate forward. "Has to be the best thing I've ever tasted" he added, probably exaggerating. He had savoured every single bite of his slice.

"It was my idea" Kris beamed. "So... you're welcome dad" she gave a one sided shoulder shrug, clearly proud of herself. "It was also my idea to..." She couldn't make out the whole sentence.

"I just don't get why you won't date Justin" Kendra shook her head, dipping her fork into her slice of cake to take another bite.

"Oh my God, would you just shut the fuck up about that already" Kris snapped, dropping her fork to glare at her sister.

There had been no mention of Justin for like that past ten minutes and there she was, bringing it up again.

"What did I say about cursing?" Gary gave Kris a stern look.

"Come on dad, I'm eighteen" she brushed him off, returning to her cake.

"It's still inappropriate Kris" he told her. "Angela" he called, snapping his head to face his wife who was sitting across him.

You could clearly see the panic in her eyes when he called her name. "Yeah" she quickly said, nodding. "I warn them everytime to stop cursing but they just never listen to me" she added.

Kendra and Kris both turned to face their mum, their mouths hanging wide open. A bit overdramatic.

Angela was probably the most guilty of cursing.

"What?" She had the guts to ask.

"Has to be the lie of the century dad" Kris turned to face Gary, shaking her head.

"What?" Gary questioned innocently.

"Mum literally swears the most in this house" Kendra began and Gary turned to face his wife.

"Yeah, especially at me" Kris interjected. "She cusses me out everytime she's angry" she added.

It was true, but you couldn't blame her. Kris got on Angela's nerves a lot.

"Angela?" Gary gave her a questioning look and she just replied with a nervous smile. There was no point in denying it.

"She can't make out five sentences without swearing" Kendra continued to snitch on her mum even though they were like best friends.

Fake ass bitches.

"And she's pretty creative with them too" Kendra went on. "Like this one time Kris tried to make mash potatoes..."

"Hey, keep my mash potatoes out of this" Kris pointed a warning finger.

"No" Kendra shot back. "So, you know how  is absolutely shit at cooking?" She turned to her dad who immediately frowned at her use of curse word. "I mean, terrible at cooking" she corrected herself. "So, about a month ago she tried to make mash potatoes and of course, it turned out horrible then mom came into the kitchen, saw the disaster and yelled what sort of bitchass fuckery is this!? " She explained amidst laughter. "I mean, I know the mash potatoes were terrible but what does that even mean" then she felt weird for being the only one laughing.

Gary wasn't happy Angela encouraged them to swear, Angela was kinda pissed Kendra was snitching and Kris was mad for obvious reasons.

"Don't insult my mash potatoes" she warned.