Where it all Started

.
.
.
.
.
"Come on, Sakura!" Yelled an excited a young boy with spiky pink hair who wearing a red with yellow and orange flames on the bottom of his kimono. For his shoes he wearing black getas with red strings on them.

"Just hang on —, I have to fine the hair pin mother gave me!", Said a slightly younger girl with short pink hair, as she look in a open drawer, wearing a pink kimono with red cherry blossom spreading around it.

After a few minutes the young girl found the hair pin she was looking and put it on the right side of her hair to hold it up. She look to her left and in front of her was a long-length mirror. She took a few spins and smiled.

" Okay, I'm ready!" The girl yelled as she runs downstairs to first floor and put on her black getas with pink strings on them.

"Finally, it felt like hours!" Said the complaining boy, as he pretends to stretch out his arms.

As the girl reach the younger boy, she gave him a playful glare and slap him on the back of his head, mumbling the word 'shut up'.

The young boy whine at the impact, and glared at his older sister's head

"Jerk...", whispered the young boy as he walk straight ahead of his sister with his arms crossed over his head.

" What was that!!" Said the girl with her gritted teeth.

"Nothing!" Yelled the boy as he started to run out of the back door, getting away from the angry sister.

"Yeah you better run!" Yelled the girl as she walk a little bit faster to the back door and lock it behind her.

Behind the two story house was a beautiful garden that was leading to a small forest. The two pink headed were walking side by side in the garden heading straight to the forest. Beneath them was a brown path that was filled with a little green leaves and small cherry blossoms. Once they pass the small forest, there was an open field with tons of wild flowers everywhere. In this open field of wild flowers there a hill straight ahead, on top of the hill was a big cherry blossom tree. Underneath the pink tree was seven figures all gather around on a red and white blanket with two baskets.

As the two siblings continuing their walk to the big cherry blossom tree, the young boy spotted the seven figures under the tree and started to run with excitement in his eyes.

"Look Sakura!", said the young as he turn to his oldest sister and pointing at the direction of the seven figures. " They're over there!" Shouted out the young boy, gaining the attention of his older sister and the other people.

" I see that,—." Sakura said as she looked up to the other people and started waving at them.

"Sakura, —, hurry up the sun coming down, you gonna miss it!" Yelled one the taller figures.

Sakura and — hurried to the people who called for them to come over. Once they were close they got to see who were the seven figures up close.

.
.
.
.
It was there family.

"There you two are, what took you guys so long?" Said —. This person was a woman in her mid twenties. Their mother. She had long light blonde hair that was tied into a braid. She was wearing a dark green kimono with white fading flowers on her sleeves and bottom of her kimono. She has on a light brown getas with white strings on them.