𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"no nigga this is my room!" ddot yelled, as i was in the balcony taking pictures

"no nigga this is my room!" ddot yelled, as i was in the balcony taking pictures. "dd it's like five other rooms bro." notti said. "nah he doing that shit to bother me." ddot said.

i go inside the bnb to see what was going on. i walked to the loud voices in the room, watching ddot yelling like crazy. "what's going on? we can't be doing this, we in miami i just wanna have fun and enjoy every moment with y'all." i said leaning on the door frame with my hand arms to my chest.

"well tell dd to get the fuck out!" ddot yelled, " rock paper scissors for it." i said, they started playing the game. dd end up winning making ddot huffed and puffed. "whatever bro,"

"you know what take this," ddot said farting before leaving the room. we all put the rim of the shirt to our nose, fanning the air.

"so what y'all wanna do until y'all be on the stage tonight?" i said. "pool..." notti said with dd agreeing . " we need to go to target!" ddot yelled from across the house.

"let's go to target and get some stuff then come back get in the pool, then head out for the night." i said discussing the plan. they all nodded they heads agreeing. we all get ready then headed out.

TARGET

"you need shorts not a bitch ddot." i said trying to stop him. he was trying rizz up this brown skin girl in target. "he want every girl he see bro." dd said. notti was somewhere around this store

"fuck it.." i said lowly and went to the food isle. i was craving for chocolate and whipped cream right now. i got the chocolate and whipped then got the boys some snacks. i felt hands snake around my waist making me jump.

i turn around seeing notti smiling like crazy  with a blue baby outfit raised up in my face. i raised my eyebrow, looking at him up and down.

kids?fuck em

" haha.." i fake laughed, making notti flip me off. "bro a son would be pain as fuck." he said. at this point he was trying his best to convince me to having a baby. " i said no ethan.." i semi yelled. he stared at me with angry bird face thinking that would change my mind.

"you gon be okay, go get the boys." i said giving him a kiss. he smacked my ass running before i could catch him. scary ass.

i went to the self-checkout and checked out the stuff as the boys came. "here.." ddot said passing his shorts to me and pull out his phone. " i'll cashapp you a twenty."  ddot said.

i checked everything out and paid for it. the boys were carrying the bags on the way out of the store. we walked to the car and i pumped the trunk and let the boys put the bags in.

"wait where my chocolate and whipped cream." i said looking in every bag making notti do the same. "here bae,"notti handed me my stuff and let down the hood.  everybody was in the car by then. jstar pulled off and headed back to bnb.

as we was on the way to the bnb, i ate my chocolate and whipped cream. that shit was so good swear. "lemme have a bite ma." notti said then opened his mouth for me to feed it to him.

i grabbed a piece of chocolate and sprayed whip cream on it. the whole time he thought it was for him. i stuff it in my mouth watching notti close his mouth with a mug.

"where you get that stingy shit from bro?" he asked, i shrugged wrapping the chocolate up and putting the top back on the can of whipped cream then stored everything back in the bag.

im so full bro, but i want some pomegranate seeds with hot sauce so bad!

as we started catching the road bumps i felt dizziness with a slight headache. i had the urge to throw up but for what? i instantly grabbed the extra bag that was back here luckily.

i threw up everything i just ate, stomach bug?

notti rubbed my back, comforting me. "it's okay ma.." i wiped my mouth with the arm sleeve of my top then i laid my head on notti shoulder. he rubbed my back kissing my forehead repeatedly.

i was just feeling good not too long ago, why now?

i end up falling asleep on the trip back. as i
was lost away from subconscious mind i felt somebody shake me awake. my eyes fluttered open revealing notti. i closed my eyes not wanting to be bored with. "ma, come on
lemme put you in the bed." he said tapping my thigh.

i was tired i couldn't even understand what he was saying. he huffed before picking me up out the car with both of my legs around his torso. i laid my head on his shoulder. he rubbed my back as we walked in the house and to our room.

he laid me down on the king sized bed. tonight event popped up in my head. "pa im still going to the event." i said sleepily. he shook his head no, "you good, stay here for now." at this point i was fighting my sleep. "ethan nooo!" he laid down behind me and put his arm around my body.

i laid on his chest hearing his heartbeat, it was like angels singing to me to sleep.