First Chapter

Our First Month.
16 April, 2023

Savannah Aria,

You know what's the biggest and greatest decision I've ever made this year? That is to let you in my life, swiftly influencing me in anything just to be the best version of myself.

Happy monthsary, lover.

There's a lot of things that I want to say, but I can hardly recall them because my mind was clouded by the thought that maybe I upset you everyday.

I'm sorry. I bowed to myself that I will not make you cry, or suffer in silence. Pero ako ang nagiging dahilan kung bakit ka wala sa mood araw-araw.

I'm sorry dahil natutulogan kita, kahit na sinabi ko na gusto kitang samahan kahit hanggang ala una o alas dose manlang.

I'm sorry, I promised to be your safe haven, but looks like I've becoming the place you want to get away with.

I'm sorry, love. I'm sorry that I'm so full of flaws.

But with the last 31 days that I'm in a relationship with you, it was the happiest moments of my life.

I get to wake up every morning, with the thought of greeting you a good morning and sending you flowers. That served as my motivation to positively start my day.

Your I love you's, damn, you didn't know how much that melts me everytime. It's making me secure, and it always remind me that I have someone who's ready to fight my own battles with me.

Ang dami kong natutunan sayo. I've learned to swallow my pride, because this can't do nothing kapag ikaw na 'yung nagtatampo.

Everytime that we're having some misunderstanding, I'm always praying that after it, you won't leave me, hoping that you won't say goodbye and close the door.

I've learned to dream big, because it's you I'm spending my future with.

Everything about you, it became so precious to me. From your favourite color, to the food you like, your habits when you're mad, and to your insecurities that makes me wanna hug you and not letting go.

Thank you, my kove, for letting me feel and experience these kind of emotions.

I love you so much. Magalit ka man, magtampo ka man sakin, mag-inarte ka man, I still love you. Kahit sabihin mo sa akin na hindi na ako (but please don't), I will always choose you. You are my safe haven. I love you and I always care for you.

We still have more months ahead of us, my love.

– Hades Zacharias

– Hades Zacharias.