♤♡◇♧

((I recommend listening to the song above!!))

Warnings!! Oral (F&M receiving) praise. Overstimulation, they fuck in haithams office. Mating press. Reader is wearing a dress for plot sake. Pussy job and no protection (wrap it b4 u tap it pls) creampie. Oh and a bit of a dacryphila kink, if u rlly rlly observe.
Remember to vote and comment baes!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

He never thought he was special to you.

You who were always so kind and helpful to everyone.

You who always smiled at him and made butterflies erupt in his stomach.

You who conveniently happened to be the grand sages secretary.

You who was now his secretary.

You who was now sucking his dick under his desk.

You were so pretty, those pretty little tears running down your face, drool falling onto his thighs as you fruitlessly try to take all of him in your throat.

God it felt better than he dreamed it would. Truthfully he was looking at you. For so very long he had one hell of a crush, that developed into full blown feelings. That somehow led to him with his fist wrapped around his cock at the thought of you late at night.

He never knew you thought of him like that as well, he never knew all those lingering touches and delicious homemade lunches were special.

I mean how was he supposed to know? You were as sweet as honey to everyone.

And besides he was way too socially awkward to even bring up such a topic.

But when you came to him fidgeting and unable to meet his gaze as you confessed your love to him, he almost cried out of joy.

Now one happy kiss turned to another long and heated one and suddenly you were under his desk, sucking his cock like it was your job.

His hand across his mouth to hold back choked groans and grunts. "(n-name) fuck just like that". He managed to hiss out as you swirl your tongue around his cock head.

Al haitham could feel his orgasm coming as he brought you up from your knees. He brought you into a long kiss tasting himself on your tongue

You yelped as he abruptly lifted you up on his desk and knelt down. You covered your face with your hands as your lover pushed your legs apart, lifting up your dress marveling at your powder pink panties, matching quite well with your pastel pink thigh highs socks.

"H-haitham you don't have to-"

you gasped as he nibbled on the inside of your thigh creating a dark hickey, effectively shutting you up.

Oh he was such a tease

leaving soft kisses on your covered cunt, the flat of his tongue licking a stripe from your hole to your clit lingering there before blowing air onto your twitchy cunt.

"Al haitham please, stop teasing"
You managed to mumble out with a pout. He chuckled

"as you wish princess"

You lifted up your hips as he pulled down your panties, you didn't even notice him stuff it in his pocket

"How cute" he thought watching you squirm and twitch from his intense gaze.

Al haitham nearly whimpered as his tongue touched your dripping pussy, "so delicious.."

You gasped as he gripped your thighs harder and pulled you closer.