46.

Sad ending btw

"Is this Harry Styles?" The voice through the phone questioned. It was a young woman that sounded through the line of his work phone.

He furrowed his eyebrows and mumbled a 'yes.' why was she calling him? Was something wrong with louis? Oh god what if there is. he's a magnet to bad things.

"We have a Mr. Malik here for you."

"What?" He asked almost immediately. This is a joke. Zayn was in America. he couldn't be here. Well Nathan should be in prison but he's out now...

"Please come down to 1972 Jameson street. look for the lost and found sign." she informed him, hanging up before he could decline.

Why the hell would he go there? But curiosity was killing him.

He told ashton that he was leaving early, hurrying to his car and driving to the address he was told to go to. It was a small town and he was very confused as to why they would play games with him.

Maybe it was a wrong number. But then again, why would they say that Zayn was there.

He looked for the sign and found it at the end, the worn out sign flowing with the wind. the large red letters were visible from a fairly long distance, "Lost & Found."

He wiping his sweaty hands on his dress pants. his heart was beating quickly in his chest. his legs felt like tons. he was scared.

What if he was back? What would happen? Would he bring him home to a pregnant submissive that he wasn't going to be happy to see. He hasn't seen him in almost four months. He wasn't over him but he wasn't the first thing on his mind anymore.

He finally opened the door and his breath got caught in his through when he saw the back of someone's head. his ears were standing tall in his black hair that was shaved short. his back looked fit and he was the same height as before. His tail was wagging angrily and he was screaming at the woman behind the desk. it was him and he knew it.

"You didn't need to call him, he probably isn't gonna show. just send me back to the states." he spat, groaning as he saw her nod no.

Harrys heart hurt at that moment. How could he think that he wouldn't come?

"Just wait for him."

"He's probably busy with his sub." He sighed, his hand cuffed hands falling down in front of him. He turned on his heal in anger to begin pacing like he was before but stopping when he met eyes with the dominant. "H-Harry." he mumbled, stumbling back in disbelief.

"How could you think i wouldn't come?" He muttered, wiping at his watering eyes. he didn't know he would cry within five minutes.

Zayn merely shrugged, sighing as harry cupped his face. "You look tired." He noted, rubbing his pale cheeks with his tan thumbs.

"I am."

Harry sighed, walking over to the woman to sign him out. the handcuffs were taken off after ten minutes later, finally releasing the boy.

Zayn rubbed at his wrists that had slight cuts in them from the metal, keeping his eyes on the floor. "thank you for doing this." he muttered as he was walking beside harry to his car. "you don't have to worry about this again. About me again."

"What?" Harry stopped walking, facing the still self conscious man. "Zayn, why do you keep saying that i don't care about you any more?" He crossed his arms over his chest, holding a blank expression on his face as he waited for an answer.

"Because you have louis." he softly said with a sad smile. this was so hard for him to say. But he had to. "He's all you really wanted. So thank you for caring for me."