Chapter 2

y/n pov

I woke up to loud bangs on my door and footstep running and stomping on the stairs jezz can't that fatheaded monkey stop bothering my brother? I open the door a few minutes later to hear Dudley still stomping on the stairs. "get up cousin we are going to the zoo" Knowing what he would do next I walked past him and stood in front of my brother's door as he ran past me I opened the door and joyfully greeted my brother his room was still in the cupboard but at least he had a few toys and books, his room was more presentable than in the movie. and this was all because I sent my years buttering up to the Dursleys they practicality treat me like their little princess.

 all because I wanted my brother to have a better childhood they still treat him badly but ever since that Christmas I cried when saw Harry didn't get a gift even if it was only one Harry would get a gift. "morning Harry" I greeted my brother with a smile and a warm hug he hugged me back as we walked into the kitchen our aunt smiled at me but once she saw harry that smiled just  a bit because she didn't want me to feel upset,

" boy go help in the kitchen," she said "I'll go help too," I said as I walked over to Harry helping him with the bacon and eggs on the stove only to very hear Dudley talking about his birthday presents "how many are there," he asked uncle Vernon "36," he said this was an outrage to Dudley "36 but last year, last last year I had 37" he yelled " alright now we'll get you something good when we go out today ok" aunt petunia tried to calm him down while harry and I shook our head 

it was time to go to the zoo aunt petunia had me put on a pretty new pink floral dress tho I would prefer white or black I just roll with it she helped me do my hair by giving me two pigtails with two pretty white silk ribbon she told me to put on my ruffle socks and pulled out a brand new pair of white shoes that she said where for my birthday but today was an outing and she wanted me to look nice I bulked my shoes and looked in the mirror my cheeks were still chubby but that's just baby fat. 

I look like a sweet little girl I came downstairs to see Harry in a nice clean button-up shirt black pants along with a pair of black shoes looking at my brother in new clothes I wiped an invisible tear from my eye so proud of my hard work. I got to the car and sat next to Dudley with a Loli in his hand I rolled my eyes and looked next to me only to find an empty seat I mentally faced Palmed remembering Vernon was gonna give Harry a little talking to before the trip soon got in the car with an unhappy look I patted his head something I have grown a habit to do ever since we were young.

we got to the zoo there were a lot of things and a lot of people out of the corner of my eyes I saw Harry looking at the ice cream truck over the years I have created this little trick I grabbed both Harry and Dudley pulling them to aunt petunia with the sweets smile and big doe eyes I looked at her and pointed at the ice cream truck " aunty unia can we have some ice cream please" with the most sickenly sweet smile she hands me 3 pounds and I ran off to get some I cam back with three cones of ice cream I made sure it looked like Dudley's had the most but it was harry's that had all the goodies I asked the ice cream man to add some gummy worms and bears in the bottom of harry's cone.

 I held Harry's hand as we walk around the zoo I saw a pretty black butterfly that looked like it left star dust as it flew I  looked at it in awe and as I turned around I saw Harry being pushed to the ground and the glass disappearing "damn it I got distracted again " I ran over to harry only to hear the snake thanking harry as we both said a "you're welcome" in sync and Dudley being the idiot he is didn't get up quick enough and got stuck behind the glass screaming and yelling for his mother.

while the people around us just aside to avoid the passing snake that was shaping at their feet just for fun. soon aunt petunia came panicking about Dudley being behind the glass as I covered my face in the hope to hide my laughter Harry smiled Uncle Vernon turned to see Harry smiling and gave him a nasty look "Oh no Harry is in trouble".

we got home and got out of the car that's when Uncle Vernon start to pull Harry by the ear I went to stop him but aunt petunia grabbed my hand I looked at her confused to hear Harry's door being slammed and Vernon shouting " there is no such thing as magic" I shook off her hand and ran to harry's door to open it but the lash was to high damn it I forgot I was not gifted the gift of hight like my brother. 

I ran to my room to pout and came down for dinner I looked at Harry's chair and shook my head I had cooked up a plan .it was pasted 9 now and the Dursleys are asleep I crept past their rooms and down the stairs I popped a plate of food in the microwave took it to the stairs on took a chair over to stand on as I opened the door to find my brother sleeping I shook him awake and handed him the plate of food I sat there watching him eat with a smile.

 he finished his food a couple of minutes later and handed him the plate I sat and talked with him for a bit it was 11 o clock when I got up and washed the palate kissed harry good night and lashed the door again I put the chair back and went upstairs and went to bed.