𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐢è𝐦𝐞

Students begin to ask many question.
"Students! Listen to what i'm gonna say first! So.. early admissions will be canceled and CSAT will be taken as scheduled. And also..!" The students suddenly didn't pay attention at Mrs. Park so she stopped talking.

Mrs. Park sighing, "i will explain, now watch and listen closely." She grab the remote and turn on the TV.

"Minister of defense will soon give the national conference on enlistment of students into the military. We'll hear specific from our reporter who's at the scene. Reporter On Eun Ji, please do."

"Yes, I'm at the Ministry of Defense's briefing room right now. Emergency national conference will be starting soon."

"Minister of Defense Park Sang Man took the podium just now. Let's listen what he'll be saying."

" I'm the Minister of Defense. Dear citizens, almost a year has passed since the appearance of unidentified spheres world wide. As for now, we can't confirm their risks, yet."

"In order to prepare for such events, please understand the issuance of National Mobilization Law. Beside active duty soldiers, enlisted candidates, reserve force all male and female adults up to 24 years old and current third-grade high school students also be drafted."

"Huh? Third-grade?"

" Wait, us? "

" Why can't the other classes, why us?"

"What is he saying-"

"Can you all shut up!?" Bo-Ra shouted angrily.

"Collection order will be ordered at each students current school. Therefore, inevitably, 2023 early admissions for college were all decided to be cancelled."

what? Cancelled?

Hm.. spheres..

" Education will be maintained as much as possible. Regarding third-grade high school students only there will be a military training and existing education at the same time. As such, government decided to reward students, who agreed to military training, with extra credit for college admissions."

Hm.. interesting, i will do my best, as long as i can train and protect my friends, it doesnt make me tired. But you do right? Yeah you, the one who read this book, do you? 🤨
(Hehe kidding)

"Wait, military training and classes at the same time?" Yoo-Jung asked.

" What is military training and what does the extra credits for?" Soon-Yi said.

" So, does it mean we have to take the CSAT? no matter what?" So-Yoon asked.

" Oh.. my.. God.. is this mean were doomed!? (Y/n)! You gotta help me!" Joon-Hee panicked

" Now, now, calm down Joon-Hee. I will protect you no matter what!" I said grinning widely.

'wah.. (Y/n)-ssi smile is so pretty, no wonder i feel for her." Joon-Hee thought with her lovely dovey eyes.
(Yo, did you just pulled bit¢he$? Nah you got rizz bruh damn)

"Now, attention! Be quiet please. Just as he said, it means you'll be doing both military training and school classes at the same time. The government said third-grade high school students are only enlistment candidates so lets not worry so much"

Mrs. Park ordered Yoo-Jung to hand over the paper to us The Military Training Agreement paper.

"Take them to home, and show it to your parents" Mrs. Park said.

" Is this really for real? This is just crazy!" Soon-Yi said upset.

" Mrs. Park, are we all going to stay together?" Joon-Hee asked.

" What happens to those people who don't consent?" Tae-Man asked.

" It's not certain, but you'll most likely to be taking remote classes."

" How much credit to we get? Are there different amounts of extra credit we can get?" Surprisingly Young-Hoon asked.

" More details will be explain and released later. I'll share it with you as soon as the Department of Education's policy come out. Whats certain is that extra credit is only given to those who took the training. Make sure to get them signed if you'll participate."

All the students began to asked more questions.

"Mrs. Park, how about the acting and film majors?"

" Does this mean were going to war?"

"Mrs. Park, what about to those who don't go to college?"

" Mrs. Park! How long is the training?"

" What if we dropped out at the middle?"

" Where will the training take place? "

"I'm sure you all surprised and startled. It's the same for me, however lets not worry you just continue your studies and keep doing what you were doing as you train. We all can't forget the years of effort you put in to go to a good college, all right?"

'i know military training is hard, but if i fail all of my efforts, then there is no use in joining, but i will join anyways.'

Mrs. Park sighing and said, "now pay attention to your classes today!" Mrs. Park bursted out of the classroom.

"Eh? Mrs. Park!"

"Mrs. Park you cant leave like this!"

"Mrs. Park you need to answer our questions!"

Everyone started to yell for Mrs. Park to come back, but i just sigh as i know that Mrs. Park can't answer any of this.

to be continue

𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞,
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ! ~ ⁠☆