"𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴"

"AM I SEEING THINGS?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Johnny dropped his sunglasses on the sand when he saw Kalyani and Ten come back.

"Is it just me or am I seeing things?"

The group then turned to where he was looking at, noticing the two were coming back empty handed after an hour. "I genuinely didn't think they would come back.." Xiaojun laughed, sitting himself down and taking a sip of his water.

"Johnny, we literally couldn't find any snow cone places! They like disappeared!" Kalyani spoke in a tired tone as Ten sighed lonely, his legs sore from walking, taking his chance to sit down. "I—
Like seriously..?" Johnny mumbled in shock.

"Yes seriously! Like not one in sight!" the "clueless" girl said. Johnny glanced over to ten before shaking his head. "You spent an hour..looking for snow cones..?" he asked, wondering why they didn't just leave. "Oh yeah..it's been an hour?" Kalyani asked herself as Yunseo chuckled.

"Ten..you seriously spent an hour just looking for snow cones?!"

"Why are you looking at me like so crazy?! And yes!"

Johnny continued to look at the two in disbelief as Yuta laughed. "Stop it..I'm not dumb either. I know what you were trying to do.." Kalyani whispered to the older, kicking his leg before glaring at him. She then made her way and sat next to Ten.

Kalyani stared at him for a few seconds before turning away. His hand made its way towards the top of her head, patting it gently as she chuckled. "What was that for?" she asked him. "What was what?" Ten acted cluelessly, watching her smile widely.

He couldn't help but smile back at her. The look in her eyes only told him a few things and he only had to ignore them until they were alone. It was one thing about hiding your current situation that only made his eagerness fire up even more.

Ten's arm then snaked around her shoulders uncontrollably. "I think there's mermaids over there.." he pointed towards the ocean with his finger, hearing her laugh. "Why are you laughing? I'm like being dead serious, Kalyani.."

"I can't take you serious!"

"Oh wow..You truly don't understand me.."

Kalyani laughed at how serious he seemed, leaning on him for a bit until she became conscious of the arm that was wrapped around her shoulders. Her heart beat fastened, keeping a smile on her as her hand went up to his hand and poked it.

Sungchan and Jeno were sneaking pics of the two, making sure to have them keep the same position. Mark was too busy in the water with Taeyong and Sicheng. Yangyang joined Sungchan and Jeno while Haechan was sleeping under the umbrella.

"You should be like a model."

"A what?"

Ten stared at her in disbelief, removing his arm as his hand fell on top of hers. "Yeah like you have the looks— maybe not the height but I think it'll be cool." Kalyani said as he rolled his eyes at the height part. "Thank you." Ten said, playing with her fingers as she hummed.

"Can we go back to your place?"

"Why mine?" Ten gave Yuta and Johnny a look as Taeyong glanced at the two males. "Yeah why his?" he questioned as well. Yunseo chuckled, wrapping her arms around Taeyong's torso as she eyed Kalyani, smiling. "Because his place is closer..duh. Plus we can hangout at the pool.."

"I guess.."

The rest were outside enjoying the pool water after they cleaned the sand off them when Kalyani and Ten went inside to get some drinks.

"What do they even like? The younger ones..?" Kalyani said, looking at Ten as he was eyeing his own refrigerator. "Sweet stuff." he said, glancing back at her as she hummed. She then left the kitchen and went back to her room, a towel wrapped around her waist as she reached for her phone.

She noticed Johnny had sent her a few messages, pictures of her and Ten talking together. A smile reached on her face, saving the photos before putting the phone back down. She turned around to see Ten waiting for her by her door, looking up from his screen and smiling once he met her eyes.

"Ready?" she asked him, watching him nod his head, walking out of her room and to the hallway. Ten placed his hands on her shoulders, following after her until he turned her around, placing a light kiss on her lips before spinning her back around and pushing her towards the door.

"What was that for.." Kalyani mumbled, a flustered expression on her face as she side eyed him. Her thumb running against her bottom lip before she reached for the door knob, only to be stopped by his hand. "Just because." Ten said, gently pulling her hand back as she wondered why he stopped her.

"Aren't we going to go back out?"

"Do you want to?"

The rest were still at the pool, almost forgetting about the two until Haechan brought it up.

"Wait, where's Kalyani and Ten?"

Sicheng glanced at the group, now noticing that they were gone as Johnny and Yuta laughed with each other. The two idiots high fived each other, only earning a smack from Taeyong. "They probably decided to just stay in!"

"Yeah stay in each oth—" Johnny started to say, earning another hit from Taeyong. "Are they dating or not?" Sungchan asked, floating on top of the pool water as Haechan and Xiaojun quietly planned to drag him down. "I think they are." Yangyang said, kicking his feet down in the pool.

"Probably not." Jeno said, taking a sip of his drink as Mark spun around with his floaty. "We should go surprise them." Haechan mumbled, counting down with his fingers as him and Xiaojun both dragged Sungchan down into the water.

"We should!"

"We should not!" Yunseo splashed water at Johnny. "Let them be. They're probably tired of you guys! What if they're just really good friends who wanted to stay in?" Yunseo said, causing them to go quiet, only for them to laugh a second later.

"Yeah they're so seeing each other."

"You guys are just boys.."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.