E 9

Micheal awaited for Jade to come home walking through the Castle. Hazel gracefully Walked the halls thinking with her eyes closed. She then stopped hearing slow footsteps walking forward.
"Tay'vaughn?" Hazel guessed and Micheal paused and looked behind him seeing the highness with her eyes closed standing with her hands behind her back.  Hannah passed them.
"Hannah. May I ask what the highness is doing?" Micheal whispered.
"You may. She's trying to see whose on front of her without looking and no it's not tay'vaughn." Hannah said with a smile.
"Hmmm I know it's a Guy. Could you Walk towards me?" She asked. Micheal decided to play along so he walked forward in his normal pace. He then stopped."Thank you. Now..... it's gotta be a new person because I don't notice the pattern. Oh! Micheal." Hazel said excitedly.
"Yes your highness." He said and she opened her eyes cheering.
"I still got it! Good afternoon sir Micheal." Hazel said and Micheal felt uncomfortable. Did She call him sir?
"Good morning your Grace."
"How are you darling?" Hazel Asked and Micheal turned red not being cared for by a mother figure in a long time. "Momo got your tongue?" Hazel asked referring to the cat.
"Uh .no I'm okay I'm just waiting for Jade."
"Me too. Let's wait together come join me for some tea ." Hazel said and Micheal followed her and he shyly sat with Her. He had a tiny soft spot for this woman. She had the Aura of a nurturing person as a queen should have for her people. She poured the tea for him first and then herself. She smelled it and she sighed in pleasure.
"I love the smell of tea it's so refreshing Like water." Hazel said putting sugar in his tea and squeezing a lemon on it and stirring it. "Now you try." Hazel urged.  Micheal hesitantly sipped it and he really liked it.  "Is it good?"
"It's very good." Micheal answered sipping it again nodding. Hazel smiled proudly.
"Good."  Hazel said with a tiny giggle like jade had. "Let me ask you something Micheal."
"Hmm?"
"Any parents?" Hazel Asked.
"No ma'am uh....my mother died and I Never knew my Father so All we had was my uncle for the past 10 years."
"I see. I never knew my mother....I only knew her through my father who just recently came into my life 17 years ago. But that's before he wanted to Kill me and my husband now they're besties with his Dad.  And they're so chaotic. " Hazel said sipping her tea.
"That's what guy's do."
"I know but I love my boy's.  And my chaotic cousins.  They're so protective of me . I swear that's how you know you love someone you'd go to war for them."  Hazel said wanting something to eat with her tea. "Wanna see something cool?" Hazel asked.
"Sure." Micheal answers. She bangs on the table and a little drawer slides from it and it was full of snacks.
"Wow."
"I know! Don't tell Sweet pete though he's got his father's appetite he'll eat them all."  Hazel warned him. She offered Micheal a snack and like all teenagers he didn't reject.
...
Hazel greeted her husband and daughter as soon as they came home. Jade walked with her father helping her to her bed. Jade as always fell asleep on his Back. Hazel felt heartwarmed as he tucked her in and kissed her forehead. Momo came in and pounced on her bed and lay by his owner purring.
"Aww honey." Hazel sighed sitting with her husband next to their daughter. "She's so cute."
"I know."
"I'm gonna Miss my babies being babies." Hazel admitted and Judah Kissed her forehead. "I wanna live a long time so we can watch them grow up and be with our grandchildren." She whispered.
"Can I join your long living?" Judah asked hugging her.
"Of course you May my king." She giggled feeling him getting handsy with her.
"I'd be delighted my queen."  He mumbled kissing her neck.
"Behave." She scolded giggling. She got up and ran out with Judah running behind her. Micheal and Peter noticed The couple being childish.
"Trust me this will grow on you." Peter promised his fellow friend.
"OUCHY!" Hazel squealed hopping to him. Judah held her hand as She held on to his back.
"What happened?" Judah asked her.
"I stumped my toe." Hazel wined and Judah chuckled picking her up like a baby. "It huuuurrts." She sobbed as he took her away and Peter shook his Head with a laugh.
"Those two are just a handful sometimes."