"That's kinda gay."

SMUT WARNING!

Orix was walking through the streets, looking for a bar. She stumbled apon a strip club by an alley. She didn't know it was a strip club, infact, she just was intrigued by the sign that promised free beer to new customers. After seeing that sign, she immediately went up to the building. She slowly pushed the door, and went inside.

Inside of the strip club, there were A LOT of girls on poles, it was very packed. There were a lot of old men there, Orix had noticed. She didn't even know what a strip club was. Orix, being an alien, doesn't know much about human culture. She didn't get why those pretty women were dancing up on those decorated platforms. She realized, she actually liked it. A little bit too much. Where Orix comes from, people have both body parts of a female and male. There's nothing to determine whether or not you can't get pregnant, as everyone there had a vagina. Orix got a bit hard off of watching the women up on the platform go off on those poles seductively. She noticed people were throwing money at them, which she thought was strange. But she didn't mind. There was one girl that caught her attention though, she had beautiful strawberry blonde hair and the biggest ass she's ever seen. She shamed herself for thinking about it but GOD. She's never seen a ass bigger. She was so distracted by her that she didn't even realize they were already closing and she had missed the free beer. She was a bit disappointed, and began overthinking about it. Again, overthinking enough to again not realize Daisy had just approached her. She tapped her shoulder and said, "Hey, wanna come with me to the backroom?" Orix immediately snapped out of her thoughts and blushed. That pretty girl was asking HER to go to a private room. That was kind of sexy, she thought. She replied, "Of course." Daisy took her hand and led her to the backroom. Once they had gotten in the room, Daisy closed the door behind them. Orix was a bit startled, but played along. This all felt right to her, she didn't know why, but she felt so wet right now. Daisy began taking off her tank top, revealing her bra. Orix was shocked by this action. That girl had such big titties it wasn't funny. Daisy looked over to her, and smiled. A genuine smile. Even though Daisy was a stripper, she really didn't like men. Seeing as the stranger wasn't a man, she internally felt a bit better. At least, she hoped the stranger wasn't a man. Orix was confused for a bit, until the pretty lady started undoing Orix's pants. Orix looked down and was red like a tomato. Daisy then noticed something when she finally got the pants down. This stranger had both parts. She was quite interested now as to what this meant. Orix, after being undressed by this mysterious woman, immediately grabbed her waist and kissed her. Daisy was a bit surprised by the stranger kissing her, but she went with it. Daisy then pulled away, and began to take off her clothes completely. Orix was a blushing mess. "Oh uhm.. What's your name?..." Orix asked, shyly. Daisy looked over at her whilst taking off her panties. "Daisy. Yours, cutie?" Orix hot even more red. She didn't know if it was the sight of her taking off her panties or that she called her cute. "O-orix." Daisy smirked. "Nice name." She finished taking off all her clothes and went to tug down the rest of Orixs'. "Y'know, I like you a lot. Say, you wanna grab coffee tomorrow after this?" Orix was a bit surprised at the offer, and replied "S-sure!..." Daisy then kneeled down and held Orix's cock in her hands. Orix, blushing a ton. Daisy put the tip of it at her mouth, carefully inserting it on her tounge. Orix immediately whimpered in reaction. She began sucking the ever life off of the dick. Orix moaned harshly. Daisy was pleased. As soon as she let her guard down, Orix looked like she was about to say something, but before she knew it she'd already climaxed in Daisy's mouth. Daisy, of course, swallowed it. Orix got a bit nervous and pulled out of Daisy's mouth. Daisy, of course seeing this as to move on, began getting up from her kneeling position and placing her hands on Orix's shoulders. She said, "Get on the ground for me, will you?" She looked at them seductively. Orix obliged and laid on the ground, dick still hard as ever. Daisy got on top of them and began positioning herself ontop of Orix. She made sure she lined everything up, and looked at Orix as to let them know what was coming. Orix clearly understood, and blushed even more. They were quite wet and hard right now, as to having both organs. Daisy went down and sure enough, Orix's dick did go inside smoothly. Daisy's insides were wet enough to make it not as hard to get in. Daisy pushed Orix's cock deeper inside herself as she moaned loudly. Orix also began to whimper as the walls around their cock were so tight. Daisy began to go up and down, slowly. Orix let out a muffled moan as they were covering their mouth with their hand. Daisy began to go faster. Orix whimpered louder and their moans became audible. Daisy started moaning loudly as well. Orix tried their hardest not to climax but they did anyways. Daisy, after being filled with cum, slowly got up. Orix pulled out, and was worried a bit. Daisy was dripping with cum out of her vagina, Orix found it kind of hot. Daisy, after standing up completely, helped Orix get up. "That was actually kind of enjoyable." Daisy remarked, hugging Orix. "Well... I could say the same thing." Orix blushed a bit. The taller woman made them feel emotions they've never felt before. "Here's my number! Call me." Daisy handed them a piece of paper. Orix took the paper. They both got their clothes on and left. They definitely won't be forgetting this anytime soon.