Chapter 7: How to Worship a God

After the chain of events, you all went back. The sun was shining upon the bright blue sky and everything seemed back to normal.

Well mostly, Hiyori gives you a glare like last time and wouldn't want to thank you for saving her.

After all the things you've done for her and after risking your neck to save her she still continues to give you a stick eye.

That really upsets you. You thought she would change. But no.

"Welcome home!"

Kofuku, Daikoku and the rest of the brotherhood tackled the five of you into a hug.

"You made it! Oh, I'm so happy!" Kofuku cheered holding you all in a bone crushing hug.

"I thought you were goners for sure!" Daikoku sobbed. Even Mayu shed a tear.

"And the rest, Lady Bishamon and the other?" Tenjin asked.

"They're safe too. They got some things out in the open." Hiyori said with Kofuku still clinging onto her.

"Hopefully, that means she'll stop hounding me.None of this has been easy." Yato said scratching the back of his head.

"But personally I couldn't be happier, no more crazy War God on my tail! And even better that,  I finally got myself a Blessed Vessel!" Yato smiles putting his arms around  Yukine's necks.

In shock everyone gasped.

"Wha?!"

"REALLY?!"

"SERIOUSLY?!"

"NO WAY!"

"FOR THAT WRETCH?!"

"No one has ever done to serve him..." Mayu smiles covering her mouth with tears running down her cheeks.

"That kid too good for you, YAto." Daikoku  covering his eyes.

"A Blessed Vessle?" Hiyori asked curiously.

"It's something pretty rare, Yukki risked his name to protect his master." Kofuku explained.

Tenjin's Regalias along with Daikoku surrounded Yukine. While you stood with your brother Asben who comfort you. "Just like when Kazu did for Bisha, they're very special Regalia."

Daikoku ruffled both of your hair. Yato leaned back onto Tenjin's shrine smiling at the scene as Dark approached him.

"Seems like you found the one for you, Yato." Dark smirks. "Makes ya proud."

A half smile went on Yato's lips. "Kinda."

"Though you really need to work on your fix up relationship with (Y/n)." he added. Making Yato drop his smile. Yato knew that Dark's right. Ever since a three days of spending there at Asteria you kinda forgive Yato.

But part of you still blame yourself for not being able to help out being useful.

He really needs to find a way to make up.

"All right! We're celebrating tonight! Let's go prep a party!" Daikoku cheered.

"Wooho!" Kofuku joined in.

"That reminds me..." Hiyori mumbled. "Ah Oh! Oh no, My advancement exam is today! I'm sorry! I really have to go!" She quickly running to the exit without you. No hint of care at all.

"If you wait a moment please, Hiyori." Tenjin said making her stop in her tracks.

"Yes, what is it?" She asked turning around.

"Well Yato,about our agreement, I trust you remembered?" Tenjin said and Yato's expression darkened.

"Lord Tenjin, I beg of you. Please grant this request." You said formally.