The Duke's Heiress

The Duke's Heiress

Lord Richard William Carey is the Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12 and he is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his only granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte who married Lord William Carey, the grandson of Lord John Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lord Frederick William Carey and Lord Phillip Carey were both born in 2165, and they married Lord Phillip Carey married Lady Elizabeth Hastings in 2183, and Lord Frederick William Howard married Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort in 2183 and both have sons in 2185, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lord William Carey and it is through Lord Charles Andrew Howard that Lord William Carey meets his little sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who is only five years younger than they are.

At the same time, Lady Sophia Charlotte is friends with Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and she is Lady Sophia Charlotte age, and the brother and sister come together and play match-maker for each other, and it angers their father, Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard oldest brother, Lord Frederick William Howard II is still unmarried by 2200 and he is 15 years old, and everytime Lord Frederick William thinks he has found his oldest son and heir a bride, Lord Frederick William shows no interest in any of the young women his father chooses for him.

Lord Frederick William Howard tells his eldest son and heir, " Lord Frederick William II. You have to marry and have an heir."

"Father. I don't care for any of these women here." Lord Frederick William II states.

"You don't have the luxury of choosing your bride, Lord Frederick William II." Lord Frederick William states.

"All of these young women are maidens and they are fertile and come from good families." Lord Frederick William states.

"Listen here, Lord Frederick William. I don't want to have to replace you as my heir and name your younger brother my heir." Lord Frederick William states, "Do you know what that means?"

"It means none of your descendants will be able to inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren have no worth on Star Base 12." Lord Frederick William states.

Despite all of that, Lord Frederick William Howard II doesn't marry until after his father dies in 2210, and his younger brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory, as he marries in 2208, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth have son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2209.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard married the handsome Lord Willliam Carey in 2207 and in 2209 she gave birth to Lord George Frederick Carey.

Lord George Frederick Carey marries the very beautiful Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon in 2228, and in 2230 she gives birth to a son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey who marries Lady Lettice Wilhelmina Knolly in 2248 and in 2250 she gives birth to Lord Richard William Carey on Rigel Seven.