Their love languages [with mid detail]

Dream: I'm not totally sure on this one. I feel like there's a mix between gift giving, acts of service and quality time. If you've had a bad day or your just really stressed, I feel like he would give you a gift, clean the house, and then spend all the time he could with you. Does that make sense?

George: Quality time. Any second of any day he would try and do something with you. All the time this man is crazy about being with you. If you were busy, he would legit follow you around until you were done and could give him attention.

Sapnap: PHSICAL TOUCH. Hands down this man is a physical touch kind of guy. He loves when you sit in his lap. Hugs, kisses, cuddles, holding hands, literally anything at all. He just loves anything you do in general.

Wilbur: Words of affirmation and physical touch, I feel like he needs reassurance to live [and just really enjoys it]. The physical touch part of this is more of a comfort thing, he likes to hold you close to him because he's scared of losing you. 

Nikki : ahhh shit- uhhmmm.
Ig she would be a mix. As long as your happy I feel like she wouldn't really care because seeing you happy makes her happy. The simplest smile from you makes her literally MORE head over heels for you, IF that's even possible.

Tommy :  NGL THIS IS VERY HARD FOR ME TO DO. Maybe quality time with him. He would bring you to the scene of his vlogs and he loves to do ylyl streams nd vlogs with you. He likes you to be in his presence just to know that your there. He also likes knowing if you're okay or not which is a habit he obtained from dadza.

Tubbo : hllhfajvohyfuogwvf hjdfhdfhg OOH E OOH AH AH TING TANG WATA WATA BING BANG SORRY I COULDNT COME with anything nd if yall don't get that that stafu.

Ranboo : He likes to hold you close in a sense of worry, BUT he also likes to give you random things / gifts. So ig that would be physical touch and gift giving but wtv.

A/N
This is all the people imma do for this chapter love yall :] sorry for the terribly slow updates.

Make sure your eating, drinking and caring for yourself as I care for you. Love yall bye-bye.