One Shot

Punches and kicks were thrown in that fight between Sonic and Shadow, once again, they were fighting over their difference in ideas.

Sonic punched quickly as Shadow dodged him, but in doing so he gained a kick from the cobalt. The red striped punched him hard and grabbed him from the neck, slamming him towards a nearby tree.

Shadow held him in place, squeezing him just right to let him breathe, but knowingly he could cut his air ventilation in a gentle push. Sonic's feet were in the air, as his hand was trying to push Shadow away.

— Hgnn... Shad... — The cobalt tried to release himself but couldn't. And then he looked at Shadow's red eyes. Looking at him with almost hate, but gentle enough to let him know his plan was not to eliminate him. Sonic grabbed Shadow's hand as he felt the other hedgehog squeezing a little more, making him gasp. — S-Shads, o-okay you won...

— Why, was it that simple? — Shadow playfully smiled, while looking at the cobalt looking at him with one of his eyes, the other one was closed. He then noticed Sonic started panting, and blushing. Maybe because of the fight before.

— Y-yeah... you won... now... let me go... — Sonic tried to look away, his body started to move desperately, but his breathing was fine.

— No. I want you to suffer a little more. — Shadow tightened the grasp, receiving a moan from the cobalt.

Sonic's face went into a deep red as his pants started to fit him tight, making him feel discomfort but pleasure at the same time. He tried to look away again as Shadow looked down to his waist.

— Wait. You- — Shadow released Sonic making him cough, and leaned his body towards the tree, trying not to fall down. — You're a pervert.

— I- I couldn't control it! — Sonic cried as he rubbed his knees, he was so hard going back was going to be painful. — Shads...

Shadow looked at the cobalt, his pleading face, holding himself with the tree behind him. With a hard and noticeable bulge under his pants.

— Like I said. — Shadow pushed him against the tree putting a hand on his chest, making Sonic whimper. Shadow's lips leaned towards Sonic's ear, while his body was pinning him to the surface. — You pervert. — Shadow whispered in his ear, to then grab the cobalt's bulge and start moving it slightly.

— Aah... — Sonic hugged the red striped as he helped the caresses by moving his waist. He was already too desperate and hard, nothing cared anymore, he just wanted Shadow to be mean to him. — Haah... and what else...? — The cobalt melted as Shadow kept caressing him, and his eyes got lost.

— You horny fuck. — The cobalt moaned, as Shadow started to unfasten his pants and released his member. Sonic hid his face in Shadow's neck, a little embarrassed.

— Shads... touch me... Mhhmm... — Sonic's member was moving by itself, it was already rock hard and almost reached his belly. Shadow smirked and brushed his chest, reaching again to the cobalt's neck.

— No, I won't. — Shadow leaned towards one of Sonic's ears and whispered. — I want to see how much of a pervert bitch you are. — The red striped grabbed both of Sonic's arms and placed them on top of his head, grabbing him firmly from his wrists. — Well, I know you already are...

— Aaah... — Sonic's waist was moving back and forth looking for some contact, which Shadow didn't give him. — Please...

— ... But I want to know your limit. — Shadow's other arm was brushing on top of the cobalt's nipples, caressing them softly. He kept whispering into Sonic's ear. — You little whore... begging for some touch. I would consider it if the next time I choke you you don't get a boner.