Everything.

When i first saw her, she was everything to me. She was the gleam in my eyes. She was the happiness in my smile. She was the one I always thought about. But she was everything to more than me. He was everything to her, and she meant the same to him. They held eachother as a mother held her child. They did everything as best friends would. They loved each other as Venus loved Mars. And I would never have that love. When the day came for him to move on, she wasn't ready to give everything up. She told herself to try harder. She didn't relize that i wanted her as my everything. I was there for her. I was the shoulder she would cry on when her everything walked by. I was the one to tell her she was worth it. She took it the wrong way. The happiness in my smile became thinner as she did to make him notice again. The gleam in my eyes became forced as was the things she beleived would make her prettier. Then the gleam started wanting to disappear. She hurt herself more than I could handle. I told her someone else loved her, but she said he was still her everything. She did not notice the tears streaming out of my eyes as she said no one else could possibly love her. When the day came, she finally felt pretty under layers of makeup and the disappearance of her body. I told him what had become of her. I told him how she was my everything, and how I wasn't about to lose her to his mistake. I told him that if she didn't save her, she wouldn't be able to accept me as a saviour, and that it was my worst pain in the world. Now, she has her everything back, and I must only watch from a distance as the happiness in my smile fades away from me. I will never be fully complete. I will always be a glitch, never able to function properly without my everything.