Chapter 8: Locked up

WARNING THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE: RAPE, TORTURE, TRAMA, AND SELFHARM. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
_________________________________________

Approximately it's been 4 days since my captured or more like surrender. It's been a living hell honestly I don't think I could even think straight more or less even stay sane anymore.

Let's go back to the first day of my imprisonment. Once they told the council of my ability and showing proof that I was immoral they threw me into a lab where they began to do all types of tests on me.

And not just test, they would drain my blood everyday. Collecting bags and bags of blood, my blood to be exact.

Second day, same thing again. They did more tests on my and drained my blood again, I mean I could say they weren't all complete monsters. Some gave me food to eat!...or maybe that's just so I don't look so thin and frail.

But the second day just felt as horrible as the first day. They would drain me of my blood till the point of death but that was just me exaggerating. They only took what they could since they didn't want to drain all my blood out at once.

Third day. The third was probably the most excruciating pain of my life, the people/doctors that would be in charge of me were given orders from one of the council members to leave the facility and leave for the day. I had no clue to why they would do that but then I soon would find out.

Just as I was left in my cage of imprisonment which was a room that had no bars no windows and no way out. The only thing that was in there was a small bed and toilet. To make things worse there were cameras in the room which made things even more suffocating.

But as soon as all those doctors left, the worse had started to begin. The door that was closed shut would open me as to not knowing what was going on turned to see a tall man walking in and closing the door shut. Which would automatically lock on its own.

"So you're the infamous Immoral...thin aren't you now.."

I didn't want to humor this guy at all so I chose to stay quiet and look at the wall that was across of me. Suddenly the man would approach me, to then sit next to me on the bed.

For some reason I began to feel this terrible feeling inside my gut. Something was wrong here and I believe this man was not here to chit chat.

"So tell me what is your name boy?"

I couldn't give an answer, or more like I wouldn't want to give him an answer. I just had that feeling where I just had to keep my mouth shut.

"The quiet type now are we? Well I don't mind that...hey, how bout we get to know eachother a little more hm? But in a more special way~"

Shivers went down my entire body. He couldn't be serious about this right, he must be joking. He's just trying to scare me that's all right??

My hand would feel a cold sensation, my eyes shift to see it was his hand interlocking with mine. I swallow hard as I stuttered out the words.

"p-please...don't do this..."

I said terrified as I didn't dare to look at the man's face. But this just made the man more aroused, seeing how I was in fear for my life and my dignity.

"My...I think it's a little too late for that now...don't you think~"

As soon as he finished his last word. He would slam me down into the bed where I was forced to look at his face. His eyes...they glowed the color red, not just for hunger but for lust. He was turned on by my fear of him and what he might do to me.

"Now be a good boy and stay still while I make you feel so good inside hm~"

"N-No please I'm begging you...don't do this!"